Forum home Archived Forum rules

How can make my husband happy???

Hi, I have been married to a great man for the past twenty years, he has worked hard for us, mainly nights. I also worked long hours outside the home with four children we were raising. As you can imagine things were hectic raising them and we have had little alone time together. 3 years ago our 16-year-old son died in a car accident. My husband and I have been grieving intensely, while still trying to take care of the younger three. We have both been dealing with depression and I felt that my husband has totally withdrawn from me. I really forced the issue this summer because I was so lonely. Recently he told me that he didn't know if he wanted our relationship to continue. He told me he has no feelings for anything at all. I know I have hurt him and am trying to show him how important he is to me. I don't want him to be unhappy and I don't know what to do. We have had our ups and downs but I always thought he loved me. Please help me, us. Thanks

• kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    Hey Isabella, I'm really sorry to hear of your troubles,

I went through the same thing when I married my first husband at the age of sixteen. Somebody recommended us to this web counsellor thing and it was rubbish!! It didn't help us at all - so whatever you do, don't try that method.

Stick with it I say and maybe introduce your h2b to your alter ego Darren - he might prefer him?

Take care anyway hun, I wish you all the luck in the world.

;\)
  • i dont understand why you would post hoax threads like this? what sort of person would bother doing that?! has this person been on before doing this?

:\?
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    Obviously all the councelling you guys are getting is not working. Deal with the fact he's not interested and move on love! We are not interested in hearing your dull stories.
  • ok so i have done some reading now of "isabella's" other posts so i understand whats going on!

cannot believe that people would stoop so low to advertise they would make up a story about their child getting killed. if i had lost a child it would make me feel even more sickened that i already do. pathetic.

• CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Get a life you twisted person, how sad it must be to spend your days making up sad stories! Perhaps you need some real counselling?
  • kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    Quoted:
    Get a life you twisted person, how sad it must be to spend your days making up sad stories! Perhaps you need some real counselling?

Yeah, can anyone recommend the site of a good web counselling service ;\) image ?

NOPE - didn't think so!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • [content removed by web editor. Reason: advertising]

[Modified by: webeditor on February 03, 2007 08:57 AM]
  • belindaxxxbelindaxxx Posts: 2,277
    This is beyond a joke now.

I cannot believe anybody could be so stupid.

All us brides are your future earnings and we are going to badmouth you left right and centre.

How silly of you lol
  • demonukdemonuk Posts: 742
    Do these people not give up you are sick Bxxxxds

why not have just a little thought to the people on here that actually have realy problems and even those who have lost their own children you are sick sick sick people who stoop to low levels to get business and i think as you have stooped this low your busines is obvoiusly SXXT. GO TO HELL.

• donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    what a joke, these people need to be banned!
  • MrsJen841MrsJen841 Posts: 610
    OMG! Unbelievable!!! What a god damn nerve! (polite translation)
  • Everyone STOP POSTING to them - the more reaction they get the more they will do it - just ignore them!

K x
  • belindaxxxbelindaxxx Posts: 2,277
    I seriously think we do need to post about it kalina just to show webed that they need banning defo.

She is away at the mo but when she comes back Im sure shell ban them and it helps to vent your frustration anyway

• lol - hadnt thought about the venting angle!

Personally I just think they are 'acheiveing' something as we keep posting to them! I'm like 110% sure webed will ban em when she returns for her nice relaxing break!

K x
  • Emma_GiffordEmma_Gifford Posts: 1,589
    Dr Max can kiss my big fat arse and thats all I have to say on the matter image
    I think we are the more powerful force here not them - we are making sure everyone on here knows what they are upto by posting to them - its obvious some people havent caught on yet

also I know how humiliating it is to take this idiot seriously and reply a genuine post where you are concerned about them!

LOL lilcoker I love your post hee hee

• kezz18kezz18 Posts: 145
    darren and isabella are obviously mentally challenged , and dr max is a tranny .

and all three should go jump off something high
  • kezz18kezz18 Posts: 145
    oh and by the way pretending to lose a child to promote a buisness is sick you 2 need the cousilling

you pair of pond life
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. SICK LOSERS!
  • vixiebukvixiebuk Posts: 268
    I think we all need to keep posting on this. I only regonised these people because the big fuss they caused the other day otherwise I may of replied to their sick post.

Lets make all the other girls on here aware of what sick people these really are-having just lost my fil 2b im genuinely upset about about what these people are saying to get attention and sympathy whelst trying to advertise.
  • I completely agree.

What they are doing is sick!

do they seriously think that anyone would want to subscribe to their 'service' after using such 'dirty tactics' to advertise their business.

get the hint 'isabella' and 'darren'????

• You could leave him, obviously you're boring him, just like you are us !!!
  • donna24577donna24577 Posts: 2,906
    i agree with Brownie, your obviously become confused with the stress you are under! you can't remember how old you are, how many kids you have... there isn't much hope for you isabelle. Darren is giving you some sound advice but i fear that he is a girl trying to get your attention, maybe if you both meet you wouldn't feel the need to get attention on here and leave us in peace, although i also fear that you are darren, but you inner self isn't allowing you to see that, to be honest and i don;t mean to be harsh, there isn't much hope for you, i think you need to go to go away and think about your actions and leave us in peace, as your are just adding to your confusion and you want get any support on here.
    isatrollop - I know how you can make your husband happy

LEAVE HIM

He will be well happy with that you nut case!
  • Whats going on? What have i missed? Been away a few days.
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    Has anyone reported them to the moderator? Maybe if more then one does this she'll know how annoying these two are being once she's back. x
  • Joey0810Joey0810 Posts: 537
    hey all, I just 2wanted to say that it is a good idea to reply to these sorts of posts. I wouldn't have realized they were hoax until I read this post.

If I had the time I would post a topic named Isabelle+Darren..hoax liars in every section just to warn people. Its sad so hear people writing about losing a child just to be a form of advertisement. Whoever they are, they should not be allowed to be a counselor. It sounds like they have a mental health problem that needs to be checked out by a Dr.
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Just found Dr max's email on google, [email protected] -maybe we should all consider letting him know what we really think of these advertising techniques? Bloody losers that Isabella and Darren are!