Forum home Archived Forum rules

when do i become a bridezilla?

when do i become a bridezilla?

• gothdigothdi Posts: 322
    its lucky dip lol, im still waiting lol

• webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    Hi Danielle

We're just ironing out a few glitches with the rank system so that hopefully everyone will have their correct ranks very soon. Please bear with us!

Thanks

Web Ed
  • web ed, when will i become a weddingaddict or even a bridezilla...? V xx
    Hi Vicky

Soon - I hope! You've got enough posts to become a Wedding Addict, so as soon as the system is in full working order that's what you should become. Although you only need another 40 ish posts to become a bridezilla so if you get working on that, I'll continue to chase to find out when the ranks will be fixed!

Best wishes

Web Ed
  • Mrs_AmandaMrs_Amanda Posts: 3,284
    hurrah, it's been a long time coming !!
  • VPukVPuk Posts: 580
    :\?Hi,

I am still a New Bride2B. Do I have enough posts to be anything else and if so when will it change?
  • I was wondering when I will become a wedding addict too, although am now liking being a new bride to be as it makes me feel like I have ages to go, very exciting!
    Hi jmp

you're another one who's unfortunately on the wrong ranking - you should be a weddingaddict and about 25 posts away from being a bridezilla, so as soon as we've ironed out the glitches with the ranking system, you'll be updated to your correct rank. I'll let you know as soon as I can as to when these will be fixed. Thanks again for your patience on this, it's appreciated, and I promise I am chasing on everyone's behalf.

Best wishes

Web Ed
  • Mrs_AmandaMrs_Amanda Posts: 3,284
    it's working now image