driving theory test, i passed

hi everyone

nothing to do with wedding but i just wanna shout at the roof tops i passed my theory test for driving on satuarday i got 33 out of 35 and 59 out of 75 i was so chuffed yea

imageimage;\):\)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

now just the dredded driving test to go oh no xx

• Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Yay congratulations! Good luck with the driving test! Claire xxx
  • Congratulations!! All the best with the practical x
  • nicandleenicandlee Posts: 1,743
    well done xxx
  • I passed my driving theory test oct 12th. Its so nerve racking and i don't wish it on anyone. So A Big Congratulations to you. Did you find with the hazard perception you were clicking the mouse all the time. When are you thinking of putting in for your test. I've booked my practical test for january 16th. Eeeeekkk. Nervous already. Anyway Good Luck for when you book and take your test.

Lindsay.
  • MrsCalopaMrsCalopa Posts: 1,992
    Congratulations! Good luck with the practical
  • well done!! good luck with the test - you'll be fine.

Showing my age now but they were thinking of bringing out the theory test when I was learning and I was asked to do one as a trial - they were even gonna pay me to do it! Unfortunately I couldn't go because I was working - gutted
  • thanks everyone not sure when booking driving test yet bit worried already, my instructor says im ready now but i have only had 21 lessons so i want a few more first xx

;\)
  • don't do it until you feel ready or you might be too nervous

having said that - if your instructor thinks you're ready then you probably are. My sister had less lessons than that I think and passed first time so as they say - its quality not quantity!!

You'll be fine
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Congratulations and well done for passing the theory test. And good luck when you take the practical.

all the best love jayne .x