Three Cheers for Webed!!

....for keeping us all safe and sound from the nasty advertising people (in honeymoons) and letting us get on with advising each other!

hip hip hooray!

hip hip hooray!

hip hip hooray!

Blimmin' stinkin' advertisers..... boo hiss!

that's all...

x

[Modified by: Mrs Penguin on 27 November 2006 21:33:54 ]

• CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    I'll second that! It's nice to see her sticking up for us, I'm glad the lines been drawn clearly about advertising now!
  • oooooooooh again I've been away for a couple of days and miss all the excitement!!

What happened???
  • my r key appears to be a little broken....

how annoying....

so sorry for any silly spellings

(I have to hit it REALLY hard for it to work and I sometimes forget!)

• least it's your r key and not your g string ha ha

(sorry - reallllllllly bad joke!!)
  • I'm stuffed if my g sting breaks - I'm a viola player!

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be another determined advertiser on this site tonight? It's getting so frustrating!
    It's getting annoying, why don't they just go elsewhere to and pay for their advertising! Or else use a site specifically designed for advertising products. If we want to find a company, I'm sure we're all capable of googling the details like everyone else, or asking other brides for their opinion. So bloody irritating!
  • Oh, sounds interesting, I am totally lost though - what Have I missed!!!!!!!!!

N x
  • emmabuk1emmabuk1 Posts: 127
    Couldn't agree more - i reported a ceiledh band last week - it just undermines what this site is about when you can't trust other posts. Thanks for deleting it web-ed!!

Em xxx
  • Shelley06ukShelley06uk Posts: 2,474

I totally agree too. We let each other know of brilliant tried and tested stuff on here - at least then we can make a decision based on somebody elses experience with a supplier etc.

That post on Planning worried me. Some woman touting for business for her supposed 16 year old daughter. I can't help but worry really.

Shelley xxx
  • webeditor01webeditor01 Posts: 1,514
    Hi everyone

Thanks for all the great user-moderating you've been doing, it's really helping me out, because as hard as I try, I just can't read everything that's posted in the chatroom to check it's all allowed.

I think you're all smart enough to know when a user looks "dubious" shall we say, so if anything, these advertisers will only be negatively publicising their companies. Having said that, I do appreciate how annoying it is to see these posts when what you're looking for is genuine recommendations from others in a similar situation and I'm doing my best to take them down as fast as possible.

I've had a real blitz of ther report to moderator emails over the last few days to make sure they've now all been actioned, but I know that a lot of advertisers will post in the evenings when they know I'm not necessarily around so it's a daily task now!

I say three cheers for all my lovely b2bs who make my job so fab (even if I do have to take down all the advertising posts!)

Helen :\)
  • oh oh what have I missed!!
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    Ooh this all sounds so exciting. I think I must be a bit stupid as i never notice any people plugging stuff. Oh well as long as we have you lot sorting us out.

xx
  • Joey0810Joey0810 Posts: 537
    Hey brides2 b...read these post and am lost as I seem to have missed the excitement like a couple of others!!

Please can somebody update us with the goss!!! xxx