Update on 'the temp stole my job'!

Just to let you all know that my interview this morning for the legal job went really well and I was offered it there and then! I am so pleased....not to mention relieved so those nasty s**tbags have actually done me a mahusive favour!

Thanks for all your kind posts as I was feeling really down in the dumps after what they did to me! But no, I am a LOT cheerier now and looking forward to my new career!!!!!

Thanks again

Abi xxxx

• Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Woo hoo well done Abi that's fantastic news!
  • sanelluksanelluk Posts: 194
    Sorry i missed youre post yesterday but i can just think! What kind o legal job are you going to do? Im a deeds typist for conceyancer.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    when other doors close some new one's open!!

congratulations! I would actually take a flower pot or flowers to my old place with my face beaming with pleasure and thank them for having you as a temp and that you are so thrilled you have received a proper post now in a proper firm!!
  • congratulations babe good luck in your new job xx
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    Great news, well done you. Good luck.xx
  • Abi1801Abi1801 Posts: 591
    Thanks girlies!

I have already telephoned my old 'company' to inform them of the good news! Well, I couldnt resist!!!!! The new girl answered the phone and when I said who it was I could hear her voice shake!!!!! Ha ha ha! Even now I have left they r still trying to screw me over.....got my last payslip and my P45 in the post just b4 my interview and my wages are short! So dropped that into conversation too like you do!!!!

I am now a paralegal claims handler and it is a step in the right direction!

Rich is so pleased for me and is taking me out tonight whereever I want to go, his treat!!!! Oh I love him so much!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!

xxxx

• sanelluksanelluk Posts: 194
    Thats fantastic! Best of luck!
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    woohooo congrats!
  • flynns_mummyflynns_mummy Posts: 1,631
    Glad things are working out well for you Abi. Enjoy your slap up celebratory dinner!
  • kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    I soooo knew this would happen!! image

Well done you image you should so proud of yourself, and just so you know - you definitely did the right thing walking out of your last job ;\)

WOOHOO - good luck with your new career ;\)

xxx
  • Emma_GiffordEmma_Gifford Posts: 1,589
    you go girl - good on you!

enjoy your new job!
  • EVigarEVigar Posts: 246
    I am so pleased for you Abi, just hoping that I will find something soon, I have been looking for a job for 8 weeks now! x
  • Well done Abi. Many congrats on your new job - I'd see it as a step-up in the right direction on the career ladder. Enjoy!!
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    Excellent Abi! Onwards and upwards image
  • congratulations you deserve a big pat on the back
  • stkezstkez Posts: 2,247
    Fantastic well done you.
  • emmcewenemmcewen Posts: 582
    Excellent!! image