need major energy boost any tips?

Hi all

I'm oving countries on sunday. like 5 days to go and still only have half my flat packed.

But instead of packing i'm sittingon here!!!!

Anyone got any energy boosting tips.

Just can't be bothered.image

• claretweezeclaretweeze Posts: 1,615
    I'm supposed to be finishing sorting my dining room and can't seem to move off sofa! Just can't be botherd!
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    play some music loudly, preferably some with a beat and then have a little dance and get yourself going. Now don't go overdoing it on the dancing front as this will wear you out. Just a little movement to get you going.

Turn the heating down so you get cold and then want to move about.

Have a fizzy drink.

These are all the things I do when I need to shift my butt.

xxx
  • bride1bride1 Posts: 1,664
    im still in my pajamas!!

xx
  • claretweezeclaretweeze Posts: 1,615

Managed to get dressed, sat down for cup of tea and now snuggled up under blanket with sleeping dog! Laptops are not good for me!! Think I need to go and make lunch at least!
    and im staying in them all day!!!

gonna do some ironing tho

xx
  • wel.... i managed to get outta bed turned the laptop off and put fleetwood ac on instead!!!

Ate a pear and 2 kiwis (felt very good about myself and v proud eating fruit!!!)

started a little jig after closing all the curtains so neighbours don't see and anaged to bubble wrap most of my pics and ornaments etc and packed 2 boxes!!!

h2b was so proud when he rang that hes taking e out to dinner tonight as hes moving a month after me as he has to finish up with work, get a replacement etc so feel well chuffed
    Well done you. Enjoy your dinner.
  • thankyou i feel quite chuffed except now i know where were going to a 'tradional' icelandic restaurant.

Now if you know anything about icelandic food you'll know why i'm freaking!!! i've managed to avoid it for 8 months.

Can't even write it its so horrible.

Is he trying to punish me? he knows this food makes me want to puke.

I think he maybe pulling my leg crafty git!!!

(oh the food is stuff like rotten shark, puffin, foal, whale and my good old fave pickled ram balls!!!)
    Oh my god I would cry if I had to eat that stuff. I would stamp my feet and throw all my toys out of my pram so that he gave in and took me somewhere nice. Surely he can't take you somewhere you don't want to go!?!? what kind of reward would that be!
  • na i think he's pulling my leg he can't stand the stuff, well smell, either he's icelandic and hasn't tried most of it!!!

its probably a pizza we love pizza, but there is one icelandic dish i like with is raindeer had it at christmas and its quite sweet!!

i know i'm horrible, my 4 year old was mortified that we were eating bambi and literally threw all her toys around!! she had pizza!!!!
    Don't worry I've eaten Kangaroo (Skippy) and it was good too. My friend did hum the skippy theme tune to me whilst eating it so it would put me off. It didn't, I just enjoyed it more.
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Kangaroo , is nice, there is a restaurant in St Albans called Darcy's that does nice Kangaroo.
    i cant even eat duck!!!

xx
  • sounds quite interesting skippy de do da!!!

We ended up going to a really nice restaurant and had lamb it was sooo nice!!

yum yum yum!!!

h2b wants to add that he's tried crocdile in a resaurant in lester!!!! and it was.... different!