Thailand

Hi Everyone,

We were thinking of going to Thailand for our honeymoon in July 2008. I have sorted the first week in Bangkok but wanted to go to a beachy place for a week after that. I would like somewhere really beautiful on the beach etc. Does anyone have any ideas on actual hotels/villas etc ?

Thnx

• We went to Thailand in Nov, it's fantastic and you'll love it!

We stayed in Ao Nang Krabi really easy to get to all the other islands, phi phi island (where the film the Beach was filmed) and loads of others.

There's a very exclusive hotel on Railay beach called Rayvedee where you have you very own beach front bungalow a bit pricey but looks very nice.

Not sure when you're thinking of going but remember to check out the Monsoon season as different parts of Thailand have it at different times, we were going to go to Koh Samui but in Nov it's the rainy season whereas in Krabi on the other coast it wasn't.

You'll really love Thailand, but be sure to take half as much stuff as you normally would as it's dirt cheap and you can get everything whilst you're therex
  • Linda2ukLinda2uk Posts: 109
    Hey there! Im half Thai and I took my hubby to be there for the 1st time last year! You will love it out there! We stayed at the Hilton Phuket for 2 weeks and were looked after really well! My wrk mate went to Thailand for a whole month in December. She went Koh Sumai, Phuket, Pattaya and Bangkok. Worth going there for a honeymoon! xxxx