I LURVEE PETER KAY

So true - he cracks me up!

• belindaxxxbelindaxxx Posts: 2,277
    Amazin pmsl

• Emma_GiffordEmma_Gifford Posts: 1,589
    CHEESE CAKE! GAAAHLIC BREAD!!

PMSL! and the dancing to the dance floor dance!!
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    I love him but can't watch the link. Bloody work computer to slow. Does anyone know if he is touring at any point, it would be a dream come true?!?

I have tried and tried in the past to get tickets but they sell out so damn quick - its near on impossible!

I dont know if he has anything coming up - I hope so!
  • I love Peter Kay aswell - think he's hillrious!!
  • jaukjauk Posts: 718
    he is an absolute genius
  • Lou_1986Lou_1986 Posts: 1,584
    i love peter kay i would really love to get tickets. where is our ticket master person??
    I work for ticketmaster and last time he sold out the men arena in 6 mins!

I got 6th row tho and was all smug bout it then realised I was on hol at the same time so had to sell them anyway-serves me right!

I wil post on here if I hear anything. There were rumours at work bout it a while back do maybe!

Love lee evans too-saw him last year at MEN-front row!

lol just posted at same time as you lou

• jaukjauk Posts: 718
    belinda. i saw lee evans too, got absolutly knackerd watching him tho- he gets exhausted when on stage!! soooooooo funny thoimage
    ooh its the sweat yuk- funny guy though - just wouldnt want to be in the front row you might need a brolly! LOL
  • Lou_1986Lou_1986 Posts: 1,584
    ah ha belinda i knew we had a ticket master hiding somewhere in the mist. yeah you will have to let us know if you hear anything, and give us the best phone number to call image hehe (do you have direct line image )
  • mildred81mildred81 Posts: 784
    I saw peter kay a couple of yeard ago in hammersmith appollo, it was the funniest show i have ever seen, me and hubby could only get standing at the back and had to watch throuh binoculars even that didn't ruin it.
  • SwishswooSwishswoo Posts: 604
    He is pure genius, Pheonix Nights has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen, Max and Paddy was good too. Just finished reading his book and chuckled all the way through it.
  • OMG the man is a genius!!!! im reading the book at the moment and can barely put it down!! im almost at the end and want to read on! what more can i say????image
  • emmcewenemmcewen Posts: 582
    funniest man alive image he is Brilliant!
    lmao @ lynds

I wil def let you guys know-promise!

If you go on ticketmaster website though and sign up for email updates they wil mail you every friday and let you know whats going on sale.

All the big onsales are fridays an saturdays so try and check those days for things you want