Hollywood Themed New Years Party Ideas

anyone? going for lots of tinsle, cheap bubbly, cocktails, dresses, any other innovative ideas?

• HI, how about the hollywood legands theme, like monroe, dean, garbo, fred and ginger. i know places like aue nataral do life size pics of the stars.

Or another idea is gangsters and mollys they were very hollywood.
  • TherasaukTherasauk Posts: 1,090
    sites like partrama do clapperboard dishes and film reel tablecloths etc. They even do chocolate Oscars I think?
  • gymmonstergymmonster Posts: 5,522
    liking the oscars stuff!
  • A fake red carpet outside your house / flat made from crepe paper?
    yes!
    bump.. tonights the night! i have fake red carpet, VIP Entrance signe, foil covered stars all over the place, lots of garlands/new years banners, a massiv hollywood banner, lots of cava and creme de cassis!... cocktail list and happy new year tiaras! woo hoo...
  • Can I come please? image
    sure! although you might have to wear a name badge as I have another Lucy W coming.. you are not her are you?!?! haha
  • image I could be... perhaps I am stalking you through here!

well don't be late!
  • SnowyPSnowyP Posts: 1,115
    You could call each room of your house after different films... Like the Batman room... Or the Breakfast at Tiffanys room!

You could cut out a big gold star and put yours and your hubby's name on it and then stick it to the front door? xx
    i have the vip entrance for the front door! was going to put names of guests on the stars but got to start food prep soon!!