Send me lots of.......

Labour vibes!!!

My baby was due yesterday and i feel like i have been pregnant forever. Just want to crack open the champagne to celebrate mini diva's arrival.

I am praying it will be before new year!!!!

• Labour vibes coming your way! its been a while since i gave birth but i shall dig down deep and send you all the vibes i can muster! Good luck x
  • MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    *******LABOUR VIBES*******

Come on, little lady, mummy wants to be able to celebrate New Years with a glass of bubbly or two!!!!

Not a hope of that happening for me though...I have to wait til March for my baby girl to arrive!!

Good luck!!! xx
  • MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Am I right in assuming you're having a girl?? x
  • diva73ukdiva73uk Posts: 987
    Yeah, my last one!! I have a daughter of 16, a son of 21mths and now were expecting another diva.....who is fashionably late !!
  • Ok advice I bet you've already had but I'll say it anway: Sex, pineapple, hot/spicy curries etc!

Hope your little darling comes soon! x
  • Come on baby diva!!!
  • Is it wrong to love 'gas & air'?

hope things are progressing!

xx
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    any luck hun
  • XTinksXXTinksX Posts: 568
    are you still pregnant!?
  • has the little lady put in an appearance yet?? come on little Diva you have missed Christmas, you don't want to miss new year too!!
  • maybe the silence indicates that mini diva is on her way!
  • lots and lots of luck hun...

hope everything goes well with the labour and you have a healthy baby...

xx
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    Come on baby........................

x

x

• Aww I hope that you have gone into labour now and that everything is going well.

xx
    Sorry ladies still here!!!

Time is running out for an 08 baby and a glass of champagne!! Have got a stretch and sweep booked for fri if nothings happened by then!!
  • peachpieukpeachpieuk Posts: 4,813
    Ohhh! When I saw this thread back at the top again and you as the latest poster, I thought you had news!

Fingers crossed he makes an appearance before Friday

xx
  • i can empahise hun, jamie was 14 days overdue and then he had to com out of the sunroof...lazy boy lol

i have my fingers crossed for you!! you never know you could have the first baby of the year!! that would be pretty cool!!

good luck!

kel xx
  • *********LABOUR VIBES**********

COME ON BABY GIRL YOUR MUMMY WANTS TO MEET YOU

YOUVE MADE HER WAIT 9 MONTHS ALREADY LOL!!!

MAYBE BRIBE HER WITH A PRESSIE THAT WOULD DEF WORK FOR A LIL GIRL!!!

LOL XX
  • vickyuk2vickyuk2 Posts: 566
    How lovely! Lucky you. My youngest was born a year ago. Hope she comes soon but I suppose they come when they're ready! Good Luck! xx

P.S did I dream it or did you say before that you were from Newport too?
    I'm from cardiff so not far, my h2b is from newport originally though!
    I'm Cwmbran really but work in Newport. No sign yet then? Isn't it just the longest wait ever! x
    Yes....unfortunately still here. Have tried sex and walking and still nothing. I am sooooo glad i won't be doing this again!!!
    Tried it all with both mine. Nothing. Although bouncing on one of those large exercise balls seemed to make my last drop. Think I MAY do it again but then again....
  • nikyb1nikyb1 Posts: 639
    come on baby girl time to come out

fingers crossed it comes before tomorrow im sure you will love your glass of champagne!!!!

LABOUR VIBES coming your way

xxxxx
  • jeskiukjeskiuk Posts: 2,051
    Don't late babies just drive you mad? It'd be much better I think if you weren't given an exact due date. The morning arrives and nothing happens, enough to drive anyone crazy. I think I lived off curry for a month I was so fed up of being pregnant. Didn't help that everyone had got me booze for christmas. They were probably thinking I'd need a drink afterwards, I even took our 7ft christmas tree down with a machete in the front room in an effort to get things moving along! I do feel for you hun!
  • Ohhh hope your feeling okay...

Tried a curry yet??

Pmsl at christmas trees and machete's!!

I did just buy a hot curry from sainsbury's actually, but have a tiny appetite at the mo so not sure how much i'll get down!!

I think this will be an 09 baby!!
  • ladyblueukladyblueuk Posts: 1,227
    sending lots of vibes! i even tried jogging with my son!

in the end when i was 8 days late we went to a party and my waters broke there!lots of public humiliation! but it did the trick!
  • o you poor thing, i cant think of anything worse that waiting, its my pet hate! i went in to labour when my car broke down, bit of stress might do the trick. lol

• wishing you a safe and speedy delivery, come on baby diva!!