FAO all uni students!

Just a quick question- what date in Jan 09 will you be getting your student loan/grant through?

Thanks!

• LizaAnnLizaAnn Posts: 201
    I think I'm getting mine on the 5th January... It was the first Monday of January last year, so I'm assuming the same this year... Hope this helps... Random question by the way!
  • LizaAnnLizaAnn Posts: 201
    I think I'm getting mine on the 5th January... It was the first Monday of January last year, so I'm assuming the same this year... Hope this helps... Random question by the way!

• Thanks! It is a random question but I can't find my letter ANYWHERE! and have forgotten my password for the website & wanted to know when I will be getting paid lol.

Off to York for a few days away on the 6th so if it does come into my account on the 5th that'll be really handy!!
  • BlytheukBlytheuk Posts: 243
    Have just checked mine online - it's the 5th Jan for me. A good thing too! x
  • Fidget72Fidget72 Posts: 775
    I get mine on the 12th me thinks x
  • dls3084dls3084 Posts: 285
    I get mine on the 12th Jan
  • KimmybobKimmybob Posts: 1,580
    I get mine on the 12th too... would you like some nice info ladies.....

Banks cant process transactions for a monday... so you are lky to get your Student Loan on the 10th January. Wooo hoo

( I know this cos I worked for a bank for 3 years)

wooo hooo
  • categedcateged Posts: 668
    In Scotland the loan goes in to your account on the 7th of every month, don't know for down south though.

Must write thesis it is due on Monday and I feel sick thinking about it image