Hen Do Ideas!!!

Hi everyone

I get married in just over 6 weeks time and still have no plans for my hen do as yet?!!!

My CBM lives about 400 miles away and is going through some personal difficulties at the moment so cannot really expect her to organise anything so its left to me!

I am quite a quiet person who doesn't really drink much. I am also on a limited budget being so close to the big day and all and as we're getting married a long way from home I don't feel I can ask the other hens to fork out much as they're already paying to come to the wedding.

Any ideas???

Pulling my hair out now - have to have booked something before the end of the week!!!

• ChookukChookuk Posts: 1,183
    where do you live? Spas days are a great idea if you fancy some indulgence without lots of drink. I've heard that you can use all the facilities of 5*hotels (stylish swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym) for the day for under £15 per person which I think is fab. You could also team that with some classy afternoon tea then have a girly and fun filled "Grease Style" sleepover in your house to save accommodation costs.

Or how about dinner in a nice Italian followed by a trip to a musical, comedy or ballet at the theatre?
  • ladyblueukladyblueuk Posts: 1,227
    how about hire a chef (or friend!) to cook for you and a few friends at your house?

my sil just did some home made cocktails at her flat- that was good fun!

or have an anne summers or body shop party- you'll get free gifts!
  • thanks guys ....any more ideas?

• my friend had a frount room disco, we got dressed up, drank cocktails, danced around the sitting room to music from our school years and ended by watching a couple of mushy dvds. it was great fun and cost practically nothing!