Anyone used iuggs.com?

As the title of post says I wondering if anyone has bought Uggs from www.iuggs.com?

Really want a pair but without seeing them how can I be sure they are not fakes! So if anyone has bought from this site I would love to hear about your experience.x

• feefee21feefee21 Posts: 217
    yep i bought some cardy uggs from there before xmas. great price delivery was fast and if there fake i cant tell. i was unsure because they were so cheap but got my friend who has a pair to look at them and she said they were real.x
  • cloe1981cloe1981 Posts: 779
    I have never used them, I prefer Emus, they are much cheaper and the heals are more reinforced than uggs, so they last longer.

Ever seen people in them where the heal has given way and they look like they are walking on their ankles?
    heels on mine are reinforced and dont sag at the back, like i said mine are the cardy ones so dunno if they are made different.x
  • burrowscburrowsc Posts: 232
    You can always call Ugg Australia to find out if they are an authorised reseller. I bought my Uggs from Cloggs ( i confirmed with Ugg Australia that they were legit)
  • kiely27kiely27 Posts: 715
    Yeah its the fake ones that do that. Hence the reason I dont want to end up with fake ones. I wanna get the cardi ones , oatmeal.... love em, love em, love em!x
    0844 8110535 - Telephone number for Ugg Australia Customer Services - Good Luck image
    It is not just the fake ones that do that!! I have had 2 previous genuine pairs which both did this within just 3 months of having them.
    The Cardi ones will most probably be ok though, they are a different boot.
    I have three pairs of Classic Uggs and none of the heals have given way, i live in mine.
    Thanks! Will give them a call.
    Your welcome.
    Let us know how you get on as they seem to be quite cheap on that site
    Cant get through so have emailed them. Will let you know when I hear from them. Feefee21 can you up load a pic of yours? Sole and back label cos if you cant tell it may still be worth the £70+ saving!

hope this works and helps, they are a bit dirty sorry i wear them all the timeimage
    Thanks hun, they look pretty spot on to me!!x
  • ladyblueukladyblueuk Posts: 1,227
    ooops i've just bought a pair- couldn't resist went for cardy in grey!
  • hi sorry havent bought from there but just wanted to say i have 2 real pairs had 1 pair for 2 years and real uggs will no sag at the back!i love the cardy uggs might have to invest in a pai they are so comfy!
  • kborrettkborrett Posts: 396
    Hey

I don't own any Uggs, but did you know Jones the Bootmakers are doing them for half price? I'm not sure which ones were on offer, it might be worthwhile ahvign a look?