FAO Eastenders Fans!!! (No spoilers don't worry)

There is a Eastenders Revealed programme on tonight on BBC Three at 8pm!!

It's one for the sky plus for sure! Excited!

P.s I'm well aware that liking soaps is sometimes laughed at but hey i love eastenders and i'm proud! image

• thanks for that sky plussing now!!

I watch ALL the soaps I'm sooooo sad
  • double post

[Modified by: michreynolds on December 30, 2008 05:49 PM]

• me too, soaps pride I say! Def one to sky plus, as H2B will not let me watch for sure!!!

xxx
  • nikyb1nikyb1 Posts: 639
    me too but loving emmerdale most at the moment

corrie is boring me, eastenders is not up to usual christmas standard yet but im sure it will be there for new year hehehehehe

the only soap i dont do is hollyoaks it lost the plot about 3 years ago n I lost interest and couldnt get back into it!!!!!!!!
  • nikyb1nikyb1 Posts: 639
    me too but loving emmerdale most at the moment

corrie is boring me, eastenders is not up to usual christmas standard yet but im sure it will be there for new year hehehehehe

the only soap i dont do is hollyoaks it lost the plot about 3 years ago n I lost interest and couldnt get back into it!!!!!!!!
  • PumbaaukPumbaauk Posts: 216
    Hi Mrs TotallyInLove,

Just read your post and have missed the program :\(

I am also a huge soap fan and really like Hollyoaks at the moment. I find that when a soap has a really good storyline I am completely and utterly gripped. Its like they take it in turns. One year its Eastenders, then Corries turn. I remember years ago the sharon/phil/grant triangle that had me glued to the TV. Then Corrie had the Richard Hillman storyline. That was great too.....
  • MrsTil08MrsTil08 Posts: 2,066
    Quoted:
    Hi Mrs TotallyInLove,

Just read your post and have missed the program :\(

I am also a huge soap fan and really like Hollyoaks at the moment. I find that when a soap has a really good storyline I am completely and utterly gripped. Its like they take it in turns. One year its Eastenders, then Corries turn. I remember years ago the sharon/phil/grant triangle that had me glued to the TV. Then Corrie had the Richard Hillman storyline. That was great too.....

image Pumba!! You are a fan!

I have to say that ive never watched any other soap apart from Eastenders though everyone keeps telling me that Corrie is fantastic!

When i first moved in with hubby i used to have to use my feminine wills to make him watch it or watch it over the lap top but within prob about a fortnight he was gripped by it! image (He would KILL me for letting his secret out image ) I looked over at him during the big Bianca/Tony/Whitney scene where he get's found out and he was sitting cross legged biting at his nails! It was so funny! He was worse than me!

The sharon/phil/grant triangle was fantastic! They talked about that in the Eastenders revealed tonight. BBC Three always repeats things chick, just keep checking, i will keep a look out!

image xx