Guitar Hero

wow how addictive is this???????i bought h2b the whole set for his xmas.....anyone else got it?

• I can 100% agree with you I brought Guitar Hero world tour for H2B and he loves it, and i have to admit i do 2!! Hes rocking out on the drums while i play guitar. We were up the other night till gone midnight playing online with friends!!!
  • My H2B got it yesterday, oh my god i cant stop laughing hes playing on it now and he looks like a plonker waving a plastic guitar around, hes trying to look like a pro i think. LOL

• MrsKP_MrsKP_ Posts: 2,035
    We got it as a wedding present from one of our friend, I'm addicted to it image My new husband is a bit annoyed with it though as I'm getting better than him, hoorah!
  • You go Mrs Katteh, I'm never gonna be able to get up the the same level as my H2B hes already on the hard level on drums and guitar, I cant get past easy!!!
  • lucy_lu83lucy_lu83 Posts: 2,484
    We raced out and bought it after we played it at our friends a few months ago, so addictive!! H2B has even taken up guitar lessons now, he got that into it! He's not impressed that I'm still better at the PS3 version than him mind, heheee
  • MrsKP_MrsKP_ Posts: 2,035
    I'm on the hard level, will move to expert soon - I'm usually crap at games but for some reason I can do musical games!
  • We love it too!!