Simba's got his Nala!!!

After 7 and a half very long weeks of waiting we collected little Nala on Boxing Day from MrsMacNeil2B!

Here she is with Simba our 5 month old boy!

• Fidget72Fidget72 Posts: 775
    Awww she's so cute! You have two gorgeous pussycats!
  • SnowyPSnowyP Posts: 1,115
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
  • I know, they're my babies!!! x

• They are really gorgeous!!!!!! Awwwwww xxxxx How you doing? You are up late? xxx
  • awwww kittens make me go all mushy inside! I'd love to have one but what with being away from home 12 hours a day it wouldn't be fair on it. yours are so gorgeous though
  • Aww how cute!
  • Awwww bless! They are so cute! I have a cat, only 7 months but want loads more! x
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    She is gorgeous!! Has she started using her litter tray yet? Has Simba had his knackers off?? If not youre gonna have to get him done asap or he'll be on her! xx
  • She's been using her litter trat most of the time now, loads of accidents to start with. Don't think she liked the position of her tray so we moved it to the spot where she kept having accidents, strangely enough near her food!

Simba is booked in for the chop on 6th January, shame they'd make beautiful baby's, if I could guarentee homes they I'd probably let them have one litter but can't risk a houseful of baby puddy tats!!! x

[Modified by: MrsAllen2B on December 31, 2008 02:58 PM]

• sarahmike79sarahmike79 Posts: 1,866
    awwww beautiful!!!! i want a cuddle!!!!!!! xxx
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Ohhhh,they are so luvley.

jayne.x :\)
  • Thanks! I'm such a proud Mummy! What will I be like with a baby, lol xxx
  • lucy_lu83lucy_lu83 Posts: 2,484
    Awww what a cutie! Do they get on well?

H2B would love another (we have 2) but I think 3 cats in a flat is too many and borders on us becoming crazy cat couple!
  • i second clairc - MORE KITTIE PICTURES. please x