@ Work

Anyone else addicted to this while at work. I have not done any work today lol. image

• mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    im still addicted im lucky not at work till monday so on here constant
  • i am! like helen74 im not back till next week so Im ok! Husband is at work and the kids are at their dads so theres no stopping me!!!
  • mrshelen74mrshelen74 Posts: 9,282
    YAYW gives me my fix of weddings even tho now married.

Have a lovely new year ladies
  • XTinksXXTinksX Posts: 568
    I am so addicted and really quite worried I will get caught, the IT system in our workplace records all visited websites, many are barred such as Facebook, all they would have to do is check and see i am on here constantly!!

anyone else worried?

Do you think it is sackable or just disciplinary??
  • i have to wait till my break till i can get on lol, i would get beaten in the dungeons if i was caught ha ha
  • BeeMummyBeeMummy Posts: 329
    Yes I am worried, I try not to be here all the time but it is difficult, I had it minimed on my screen all day on Monday!! Not been too bad today as been too busy.
  • jules-rulesjules-rules Posts: 7,026
    defo disciplinary if you wanted an answer to that questain Kaytee.

They would see it as stealing their time , you are payed to work for them not use the wrk equipment for personnal gain.

I do know a young man that was disciplined for using a certain website while at wrk .

j xx
  • jules-rulesjules-rules Posts: 7,026
    p.s with all due respect if you are really worried . then why are you logged on here while at work ???

Lord.. i would be hung if i was logged on to a bloody wedding site while at wrk..come on ladys . your all grown ups ,,, LOG OFF. and get on with ya wrk !!!!!

lol
  • It's my day off!!!! WAHOO x
  • Im in a practically empty hotel on my own sat on reception.

We have a huge IT system, but aslong as were doing the work they dont care. We even have a forum on r intranet that we can talk to anyone alse at the same brand hotel. rather addictive tho, made some good cyber friends lol