Anyone at home on their own tonight?

We've been invited out with friends but I'm feeling awful - had a virus over Christmas and still suffering. My nose is bright red with blowing it all the time.

H2B is away out with them - no point him sitting in when I'm feeling miserable.

Just wondered if anyone else is in on their own....

Kerry

x

• ceebzzceebzz Posts: 250
    Hey, I feel your pain! I was exactly the same last NYE. I had tonsillitus and felt rubbish so sat in while everyone else went out, including H2B (well it wasn't like I could breathe near him anyway so no point ruining his night too).

It really sux, esp when u get loads of text messages. have a hot bath, pamper yourself, turn off ur phone and go to bed. Celebrate the new year when ur feeling better- we had NYE2, complete with countdown, about two weeks later when I was feeling better.

Hope u feel better soon X
    Hey, I feel your pain! I was exactly the same last NYE. I had tonsillitus and felt rubbish so sat in while everyone else went out, including H2B (well it wasn't like I could breathe near him anyway so no point ruining his night too).

It really sux, esp when u get loads of text messages. have a hot bath, pamper yourself, turn off ur phone and go to bed. Celebrate the new year when ur feeling better- we had NYE2, complete with countdown, about two weeks later when I was feeling better.

• i'm in on my own at the moment but i'm at work tomorrow so can't do anything tonight.

boring night in for me.

• Me too! My h2b is on nights and we haven't lived here long so I don't really know anyone!! I've just come off nights though so i'm actually well up for a night on the sofa....I just don't know whether to stay up to see the new year in or not?! xx
  • ahhh! hope you feel better soon! im not at home on my own. kerry1979, but if i wereand i was ill id be secretly fuming that he went out!! (wouldnt tell him that tho!) lol!

• I don't really mind him going out.

I'll be in my bed long before the bells.

Hope you all have a fab time - whatever you are doing

xx

• MrsA86MrsA86 Posts: 997
    I'm on my own too! Hubby is working and i'm too cold and too broke to go out! Lol, plus I can't be bothered paying a fortune to get in somewhere then having to queue for an hour just to get a drink xx
  • were staying in and having a drink! no qs at the fridge lol!

would of liked to of gone out but no babysitter! and were near durham and its -6!!!! fffffffrreeeezzing!
  • Me too.....I'd made my fancy dress costume and everything....feel as sick as a dog. Rubbish!
  • I feel ill but attempting to go out...see how long I'll last!
    No queue at my fridge either! lol, Baby's going to bed now and my chinese will be here very soon xx
  • nikyb1nikyb1 Posts: 639
    HI

im the same too H2B working been invited to go to the hotel where we both work to sit with my firends but not sure what to do they will all be hammered by the time i get there at 11. dont think H2B wants me to tbe there either (work and home life are kept seperate in our house) we are never in at the same time.

• I'll join you! Hubby has taken the kids to the party we were supposed to be going to,but I've been laid up in bed all day with a cold and a migraine...ouch!
    This is the first day for a week that i've felt ok, i've had that bloody bug all week too! At least we have each other for company! xx
  • im kind of on my own iv got my 9 year old brother with me said id have him so my mum can go out! my partner is in army so hes in germany over the new year im in west midlands with my mum! im also at work tomorrow at 7am so cant do nothing lol

[Modified by: MRSCHERIEB2B on December 31, 2008 07:39 PM]

• BambagirlBambagirl Posts: 7,507
    I'm at home with my partner, we're not drinkers really, either of us! I'm at work in the morning from 8am and I work in a Residential Home for special needs adults. They're having a party tonight in there and as it's very near to where I live I might pop along for half an hour or so.

But I'll be seeing in the New Year with my bloke and as long as I can do that, I'll be very happy!

Bamba x
    I wish hubby was here, it would be nice to see in our first new year as a married couple together, image xx