Just waiting for my chinese!!!(non wedding related!)

(This post has been deleted.)

• jojoberriesjojoberries Posts: 1,037
    lol i just had my dinner!! and it was yummy chicken tonight!!

Hope you chiness is nice! ENJOY!

• peachpieukpeachpieuk Posts: 4,813
    Ooh, it does give you an apetite waiting for your chinese don't it?! We had one last night, mmmm.

What have you ordered?
  • Yum i'm hungry! I'm waiting for my kids to go to bed so i can cook a curry for me and h2b and enjoy it in peace! shall i cook a rogan or a jalrezi, decisions decisions!
  • (This post has been deleted.)
    hahaha! I didnt do the dance but i am 7 months pregnant and baby did a little dance, so i think he/she like it!! I will remember for next time tho!!

You got to treat yourself! just eat all healthy foods tomorrow! you wont feel so bad then! x

• peachpieukpeachpieuk Posts: 4,813
    Mrss2b2009, good choice! Hope it arrives soon...

Congratulations Jojoberries!
    thanks ladies!

They taking there time... always the way when you want it NOW!!!!!!

I'm imagine me doing the chicken dance now with a big bump in the way!!! Hahahaha! it would be more of a woddle!

Might have to just try doing it once so i can have a giggle!!

crispy duck and the seweed has got to be the best thing ever! yummy!
  • DaddyorChipsDaddyorChips Posts: 9,196
    I did a big pot of stew on Wednesday - it was ready to eat tonight. Now everyone else has had their share i have thrown in some pork sausages in there for me

YUMMY
  • MrsRV2BMrsRV2B Posts: 176
    We had chinese too... and now I'm SO full up I can't move and it wasn't even that great. The delivery driver over charged us too which we didn't realise until he'd left AND my chicken and cashunuts had not 1 cashu (not sure how that's spelt). H2b just came back from garage with home made apple and blackcurrant crumble slices - taste sensation I tell you, a taste sensation. Look like I'm about 9 months pregnant though and can hardly move from the sofa. weight watchers lady is going to tell me off on wednesday I feel....