5* all inclusive holidays In Europe!!

Ok I need your help desperatly!! I am looking to book me and h2b a 2 week all inclusive holiday leaving on 13/14th september for 2 weeks!! We really like the concord hotel in antalya in turkey but it is sooo expensive!! We are looking for spend no more than £600-£700 each!!! Any ideas??

Thanks

xx

• daisylozdaisyloz Posts: 3,109
    Try travelzoo online ? x
  • shjrobinsonshjrobinson Posts: 4,047
    Look on icelolly.com too

• Snowflake55Snowflake55 Posts: 674
    We are soo open to options!! Anywehre really!!Becky you will be my hero I hate it im ready to throw the laptop out the window!!!

xx
    that link takes me to the home page becky! whats the name of the hotel ill have a look see if i can find it!! Thanks for looking

xx
    did u find those all on the on the beach website!!!?? You are amazing!! Ill have alook straight away!!! xx
    another link that wont copy!? what are the details hun ill try and find it!! xx
  • Hi Snowflake just a word of warning... 4 years ago h2b and I had our first holiday together and we booked a week at a 5 star resort in Rhodes, paid about £500 each all inclusive. The resort wasn't 5 stars at all- more like 3. We had a brilliant holiday still, and as students we weren't complaining as it was fine for us, but we had really high expectations and it wasn't uite what we thought! Be careful if you decide to book 5 star hotels in Greece as the system for grading hotels is different to in the UK. Good luck holiday hunting!
    thanks ladies im getting into it a bit now!!! just so much to look at!!! Defo going to take on board what u have said buttonmushroom!! xx