Forum home General chat

**Sparkle Twins**

Hi! I've been reading your sparkle twin posts and got lots of great leads on sites and ideas. Just wanted to say thank you to you both. 'It's all about the sparkle' is my new motto! xx

• sciallensciallen Posts: 246
    Hey thanks *jules*, glad we have given you some ideas. Sparkle mad, that's me!!!! he he.... Have fun x x
    PS. I think the *sparkle twins* just became the *sparkle triplets*!!!!!!!!! x x
  • cheryl654cheryl654 Posts: 366
    Ha ha - Jules is number three of the sparkles! This weeks sparkle additional is my invites which I am having handmade by a work colleagues wife who is very creative. They have decorative paper on the front with our names on and then a silver decrative wire running down the middle of the front with a couple of crystal sparkly beads on! Just got my crystals from Hong Knog that I am using to scatter on the tables and they are so beautiful. I'm thinking of having a few put on my garter which MIL2B has just bought! Think garters need to be a new topic! See you there. Oh and ps. My sister has just me her shop has some gorgeous pink and clear crystal glass candelarbras in which she thinks will make lovely table decorations for my wedding. says she has already taken three huge orders for weddings for them so must have a look!
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    Hi againimage Glad you didn't mind me being nosy! Do love anything that glitters and sparkles though! Must have been a magpie in a former life. Those candlelabras sound gorgeous. I don't know what to have as centre pieces yet. Flowers seem a bit boring but suppose they could add colour. Have to think about that one.*** xx
    Hi you two, cheryl your candleabras sound gorgeous!!! and your invitations do too, iv not decided on stationary yet, but got plenty of time yet!!! i keep looking at different designs etc so have a rough idea of what id like. Jules we are having those decorative twigs (sprayed bronze and silver) in chunky vases, with little white lights in, for our table centres, they are an alternative to flowers but still look fantastic (and christmasy for our dec 23rd wedding), i cant wait!!!!!!!! By the way, we have just sold our pc and til we get the new one (hopefully begining of april) we are making do with an old laptop, so i might be abscent from the chat room for a couple of weeks, bummer!!!!!!! how will i survive??????? i can use the laptop but it's very slow......... please dont forget about me, i'll be back again soon. OOOOH, just realised also, its getting to the end of the month again, and you know what that means - new copy of YAYW will be on sale soon!!!!!!!! yahoo..............see you soon xx