Advice- lilac wedding shoes, will they work?

Hi ladies was wanting your opinion, our wedding theme is lilac and black and whilst im having a more traditional colour for my wedding dress (white or ivory not sure which yet) I was thinking of wearing a lilac shade for my shoes, do you think they will look daft?!!!!

• skostiukskostiuk Posts: 654
    No, I like the idea. I am wearing gold shoes to tie in with my theme so I may be biased x
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    Hmm im not sure u may have to try them on with the dress, im keeping my shoes the same colour as my dress (ivory) so i may be biased too lol But i do think u need to try it an see what it looks like x
  • Sounds good to me! I shall be wearing red shoes under my (diamond white) dress.
  • HuttyukHuttyuk Posts: 30
    I'm wearing bright pink shoes under mine, go for it!

• im hoping to find coloured shoes image go for it image
  • I had purple shoes under my ivory skirt - you caught a glimpse of them when I walked down the aisle. I've also worn them several times since, so go for it!!
  • gemncalgemncal Posts: 1,210
    Fantastic, just what i wanted to hear and i know it will work well, but was unsure what people would think!!!! Thank you ladies!!!!! luv xGemsx
    And also i'm really pleased to see that others are thinking down the same line as me tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Im wearing deep red shoes to tie in with my bridesmaids. I wanted to buy shoes that I would wear again. Glad I'm not the only one wearing coloured shoes.

I did breath a sigh of relieve when i read the other posts!!!
  • skostiukskostiuk Posts: 654
    Great minds girlies....

• Phew - was thinking the same!!