This forums looking awfully serious today

I'm quite worried image

We've not all suddenly became sensible have we? image

• fraggle11fraggle11 Posts: 1,683
    No chance....! Staying in tonight as the boy is sick and he is back at the station for work at 9am 2mro morn, am sat here in my dressing gown, eating Malteasers wondering if its too early to have a glass of Vino???? I think this officially makes me sad cow lol! x

[Modified by: Fraggle11 on December 31, 2009 03:36 PM]

• Hop11Hop11 Posts: 1,404
    lol.

well we are all lovely intellegent women.....the odd informed conversation/debate is healthy every now and again.... image

So whos going to start the joke/fart topic!?!?image
  • I'm planning my numeracy lessons for next week!

Always helps to have a window like this open for right relief!

Hmmmm... not sure about that today! xx
    Quoted:
    I'm planning my numeracy lessons for next week!

Always helps to have a window like this open for right relief!

Hmmmm... not sure about that today! xx

I am half way through my marking....am putting off doing my year 11 graphics groups mock papers....they take up half our lounge!!!
  • MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    Quoted:
    lol.

well we are all lovely intellegent women.....the odd informed conversation/debate is healthy every now and again.... image

So whos going to start the joke/fart topic!?!?image

Of course, nice to have a balance though image
  • Ooooh I have writing assessments to mark - leaving those till the weekend as h2b is at work then. He is off today and tomorrow so enjoying the time with him. Maths planning is fairly easy! xx
  • fraggle11fraggle11 Posts: 1,683
    Im meant to be doing some data analysis for the LA and strategy projections blah blah blah yawn... but m not doing anything until 4th Jan lol!
  • Babyboo69ukBabyboo69uk Posts: 2,559
    lol we are all still crazy

Sumone needs to start a silly topic or another poo/fart one lol!! x
  • HAHa!! MrsFrancis2be said POO & FART!!

They're both stinky...therefore, Mrsfrancis2be is smelly!! Jinxies for life!, you've got the lurgies (or cooties!)

Serious enough for ya Pee-C?

Happy new year everyone, going back under my mad rock now xx
  • Babyboo69ukBabyboo69uk Posts: 2,559
    LMAO redhead - I like to be dirtyyyyyyy haha maybe not in that sense though

ahhhh someone start a crazy topic, also seems way to quiet on here today is every drunkies already?!! xx
    unless the website has eaten it....i have started a silly topic.....it starts with pink elephants and flying squirrels!

someone had to do somethingimage
  • JWlovesWNJWlovesWN Posts: 1,548
    I have been out all day what have I missed x
  • *Runs in naked* wooooo
  • peachpieukpeachpieuk Posts: 4,813
    Wet, smelly, brussel sprout fart.
  • MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    Ewww Plums!

How you been love? x
    Not bad PC, not bad.

Need to rouse myself from the sofa to get tea on....

How are you?

• TulipBrideTulipBride Posts: 3,966
    Hello me old mucker peachy. Pfft, get hubs to make the tea!!

Hey P-C - you ok? Glad to see you back in the saddle so to speak!
    Hello me old mucker peachy. Pfft, get hubs to make the tea!!

Hey P-C - you ok? Glad to see you back in the saddle so to speak!
    Hubs? Make the tea????? Hahahahaaaaaaa

How are you 2lips?
    Expanding but happy. We're on holiday at the mo in sarf of France and we've been eating the local restaurants - literally!!! We never have 3 course meals at home but somehow on holiday it becomes obligatory!

Dread to think how much I've put on. At least I can still do up my jeans, so it hasn't gone totally to pot yet!

You and hubs well, my fessywig?
    We cool, been a bit of a mare lately. Hubs' 81 year old dad is suffering from dementia, and he went into a care home just before Christmas. His mother really couldn't cope anymore.

Where in the sarf of France are you hun? We love France we do x
    Aw sorry to hear that. Ghastly when it happens, isn't it? So stressful all round. Hopefully, his mum will be able to cope better and get back on an even keel. Home carers really do have a big burden.

Yup, we're francophiles too! We're about an hour inland from Nice, not far from Grasse in Provence. Hubby's folks live out here now so we're house sitting for them whilst they're on hols. Flew in 3 days before Xmas and it's been bliss. Really been able to chill out. Probably why we've stuffed our faces so much!
    Yeah, it's been a stressful few months. Not had much time to ourselves - selfish I know, but it really is a strain. The care home nurses are wonderful, and the place has a nice atmosphere if you now what I mean.

Grasse is the perfume capital of the world innit? Must be lovely around there. And you have to stuff yer faces in that part of the world, it's the law.

xx