Animals....

Hop11Hop11 Posts: 1,404
If you could change an animal what animal would you pick and what would you change (for pure amusment this is, i dont mean actual genetics, this is supposed to be a silly thread!)

Would you want elephants to be pink?

Would like to see pigs actually fly?

So, come on, what would you like to see in your own world?!?!

• Unicorns!
  • Babyboo69ukBabyboo69uk Posts: 2,559
    Deffo agree with the unicorns they are soo pretty!! x
  • i would like to see fully grown kittens which are the size of hamsters!!! cute!!
  • Hop11Hop11 Posts: 1,404
    they sound a cute idea....

I always just wish some animals were more colourful. We have a friend who has a cat and it is grey and ginger...but because of the mix of colours it look pink! sooo pretty!

my fav animal are wombats, wish we had them over here!!

i also think it would be cool if humans had tails - like monkeys tails (ive had a deam with this in before, h2b thought i was nuts when i told him in my sleep that we were holding tails! lol)

[Modified by: HoppyD on December 31, 2009 04:20 PM]

• Penguins fly!! How awesome would that be!

And seagulls that sit on the seafront & eat chips, which I can swoop in & steal. Up yours seagull!!

Stealing the idea from Up! I'd love to know what goes through an animals mind!

Also I'd love sound effects when they walk (like in tom & jerry)...imagine hearing a tuba everytime an elephant walks past, not very good for prey animals though...damn.

OMG hoppy d you've got me over excited at the possibilites.....
    Quoted:

Also I'd love sound effects when they walk (like in tom & jerry)...imagine hearing a tuba everytime an elephant walks past, not very good for prey animals though...damn.

OMG hoppy d you've got me over excited at the possibilites.....

Pure genius!!!

each animal could have its own sounds effect!
  • feline761feline761 Posts: 1,477
    I would love a miniature pig that can fit in a teacup...

oh hold on, they exist already...

http://izismile.com/img/img2/20091008/micro_pigs_03.jpg
    Quoted:
    I would love a miniature pig that can fit in a teacup...

oh hold on, they exist already...

http://izismile.com/img/img2/20091008/micro_pigs_03.jpg

LOL

It was because of the topic the other day that i though of this one.....just wondered what people imagination could come up with image
  • Quoted:
    Penguins fly!! How awesome would that be!

Wait, you mean they don't?! That'd make this a fake!

• I would LOVE a tiny pig!
  • feline761feline761 Posts: 1,477
    i love a micropig! apparently there are micro hedgehogs too ...

Giant Tame Flying Swans that you could ride on would be good - better to commute on those than stoopid Southern Railways...
  • MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    I want one of them flying monkeswith wheels on
  • MaireadbroMaireadbro Posts: 2,300
    I would have my dog talking and for her to be able to fill up my wine glass.
    Quoted:

Training MrsAskew.....Training!image

I am sure it could happen (teach her/him to put a paw on one the tap on a wine box when given a command.....actaully would this work?!?! hhmmmmm)
  • I would love a HUGE rabbit (no naughty thoughts please) as in the wallace and gromit film...it would make me laugh so so much!
    Quoted:
    Quoted:

Training MrsAskew.....Training!image

I am sure it could happen (teach her/him to put a paw on one the tap on a wine box when given a command.....actaully would this work?!?! hhmmmmm)

Lol - well she knows how to get my attention if no water in her bowl,so could work!!! Not sure she could use the cork screw to open it though!

[Modified by: MrsAskew on December 31, 2009 07:02 PM]

• ruthemilyruthemily Posts: 13,622
    Hehe! Love the ideas of animals with sound effects!

I'd quite like a tail too! It would be really useful for tree climbing!

Unicorns would be fun. Maybe the odd dragon roaming the streets. Or what if we brought dinosaurs back, probably best in miniature.
    Quoted:
    Hehe! Love the ideas of animals with sound effects!

I'd quite like a tail too! It would be really useful for tree climbing!

Unicorns would be fun. Maybe the odd dragon roaming the streets. Or what if we brought dinosaurs back, probably best in miniature.

I like that Rue....Sounds like the perfect world image hee hee...

Mini dinosaurs would be pretty cool image
  • loubybloubyb Posts: 1,503
    A spider pig!xx
  • Good call loubyb!! xx
  • funnyfaceukfunnyfaceuk Posts: 4,251
    I'd like a small talking lion please! About the same size as my labradoodle...lol

I'd really like a unicorn too- with wings to give it that proper my little pony factor!

xxx
    How about a giant lady bird that could fly and sit me on top of it and deposit me at work - no traffic problems, bliss!