Present for ushers

Hi all,

We are really struggling with ideas for gifts for the ushers and best man. What are you all getting?

Happy new year to you all.

xx

• hunsar81hunsar81 Posts: 621
    we bought our best men personalised beer glasses from confetti and our children page boys had toys.hope you have a fab day
  • we are getting the best man a nice watch, its h2b brother so wanted something special.

I think for the ushers we will get individual items which suits their personality, i know thats not much help. for example one of our ushers in into his gadgets so probably find something like that. x
  • The more traditional gifts are, cufflinks, watches, whisky & tumbler set,

We are buying cufflinks, and as a jokey present we also bought a build your own Lamborghini set.
  • TulipBrideTulipBride Posts: 3,966
    Like hj2bjl we got individual presents for our best man and ushers. We didn't want to get the usual stuff like cufflinks etc... because we knew they wouldn't wear them.

Our best man is heavily into computer games so we bought one we knew he was after. Most of our presents we bought either in the January sales or on line. Saved us quite a bit of money.
  • We're giving Paul Smith cufflinks

xx
  • We are getting boxed bottles of something for the adult ushers...with either an Amazon or John Lewis voucher. For one of the page boys we have bought a timex watch....not sure what to get the younger page boy.
  • Not sure what we are going to get our best man...something hopefully that will be individual to him.

Our ushers are randomly my h2b's cousin's daughters...not traditional as their only 14 but they are so looking forward to it!! Def easier to buy for girls!! x
  • h2b has bought his best man a Sony Digital Camera