Soo whats everyone up to tonight....?

Me n the h2b are stayin in tonight, saving some pennies image

Whats everyone else up to?

xx

• clareabellaclareabella Posts: 3,001
    my hubby's just brought me whisky and lemonade - in a pint glass!!!

I'm thinking he's trying to get me drunk lol

• nothing I had a 12 hour shift today and same again tomorrow so going to bed thats about all lol!
  • Also staying in, with a bottle of champagne..ok cava.. and some choccies and a cake I baked. We both came down with a stinking cold on Christmas day and haven't fully recovered enough to be sociable. Having quite a nice night actually image
    oh, and we just finisheed putting up a wardrobe for my daughter because her other one broke today!!
  • Been cleaning all day not doing anything have a mini bottle of zinfandel for later ,ooh partygoer of the year me!!
  • it sounds a bit boring but im not really a going out on new year person, i always find it a bit horrendous

*blushes*
  • kimber-kimber- Posts: 2,663
    well, i'm chatting to h2b online cos he didn;t managed to get up to where i am (at my mum's) and we were scared that we wouldn't get back to our cats tomorrow, so h2b didn't come up image

i'm not a new year person either. last year we went out (we stay in edinburgh) and i felt like the only sober person!!!! i was drinking tonnes, ate hardly anything, but was stone cold sober!!!! and the prices increased 3 times after the bells!!! i was raging!
  • Quoted:
    it sounds a bit boring but im not really a going out on new year person, i always find it a bit horrendous

*blushes*

Me too!! And it's so not lame, staying in is the new going out you know!!

I'm chilling watching re-runs of SATC whilst drinking champagne as h2b's working x
  • thats what i dont like, its so expensive and there is always soo many people u cant get more than two drinks. and theres always so many fights 2, cba lol xxx
    the pubs get full of people that don't normally go out, they get trollied and it becomes a farce.

I'll celebrate tomorrow at a party we're going to! image
  • Oooohh PrincessFrancesca i LOVE SATC, shame the h2b doesnt like it so much image
  • Im at my inlaws in scotland (highlands) and its freezing im staying in cuz my artheritis is really playing up and making me really tired and stiff! Im 24 and alot of my friends r staying in having a few glasses at home! No alcohol for me though as im on too many pills for the artheritis ..oh well!

Happy new year all x
  • Happy New Year hun xx
  • Quoted:
    Oooohh PrincessFrancesca i LOVE SATC, shame the h2b doesnt like it so much image

My h2b's not so keen on it either..he spends ages moaning about it...but can't help having a sneeky peak when it's on...and then ends up getting in to it!! lol!! x
  • haha men! they love it really. cant wait for the 2nd movie to come out image xx
  • i'm doing bugger all. i'm on call so i'm sat here in my pjs. oh what a life i lead!!!

on the plus side, in an hour and half i can officially say "i'm getting married this year!!!" woohoo xxx

Happy New Year fellow brides xxx
  • Me neither, am very excited and planning the girly night out for it already!! x
  • Haha me tooooo image happy new year ladies image xxx
  • Happy new year right back at you all!! x
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    Nohting much to eb quite honest i am not really in to New Yeasr never have been, I much prefer Christmas. To be quite honest i want to go to sleep now but i have my little nephew staying over an i'd feel tight not saying Happy New Year to him. But yeah i'm not much of a New Year fan lol x