good shopping experiences

i just want to shout about the bridal room in hitchin, hertfordshire... they are absolutely fab!!

i booked an appointment with them back in may and was delighted with the service i was given. it was my first shop and try on experience, i was also devoted lots on 'try on' time. i was encouraged to pick out what i liked and roz (the lady who helped me) also suggested designs that would look nice on my figure (i'm a size 18 and paranoid about all my flabby bits).

after trying on a couple of dresses that looked better on the hanger than me roz and my mum convinced me to try on a maggie sottero number that i had already overlooked and ruled out... to my amazement it looked gorgeous when i put it on and i knew it was 'the one'.

i decided then and there to book my first fitting at the end of the same month. i now cant wait for october when the dress comes. if any of you are near hitchin in herts, i would so recommend them!

thanks to the bridal room!!

• CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Lucky you, I don't think everyone's been that lucky by the sounds of it! Which dress are you going for?

Carly

xxx
  • maggie sottero martina in an ivory... cant wait for it to arrive in october!!!
  • CarlycukCarlycuk Posts: 1,877
    Gorgeous! Mine's Maggie Sottero Michelle, so excited!