Save the date magnets

Hi all you lovely brides out there!

I have just done my save the date magnets on vista print. I signed up with them 2 days ago & this morning I got an email to get free things & just pay postage so I have ordered 25 magnets for the grand total of.....?????£3.48!!! coolio! I have ordered another 25 in h2b's name.

Anyway the reason I am puting it on here is that I can forward the email on for anyone to benefit so if you are intereted let me know your email address & I will forward onto you. Share the wealth I say, well the coupons in this case

To all you people who love a bargin, get in quick though as coupon expires 1st May

xxx

I posted this on the getting married in 2011 messageboard the other day & just thought I would post on here too so more people can have the chance to save money if you wish to! image

• Kel2009ukKel2009uk Posts: 18
    wow bargin!!!

can i be cheeky and ask for the email please image

my email add is [email protected]

thanks xx
  • foxymrsg2bfoxymrsg2b Posts: 314
    Not cheeky at all hun, I am just really happy to help people save money!!! I have sent it too you now so hopefully you should recieve shortly.

xxx
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794 New bride
    Hi there,

There are several threads regarding this. I have also got mine via Vista print and got the same deal. If you register with them they constantly send you the link for the free 25 magnets so don't worry about rushing to get in before it expires, or ordering under a different name. You'll soon see what I mean when your inbox fills up!! It's a very good deal and I'm really happy with the magnets. Just keep clicking the links they send you and order in batches of 25.

xx
    Know what you mean about the emails lol have got loads but so far all the other emails I have recieved have been for business cards & mugs!!! Could you imagine sending mugs as save your dates!!!! image ha!!

Atleast I know not to rush but its just nice to let other people know about the offer love it when there is an oppotunity to save money & not feed the wedding money making monsters any more than we need to image

xxx
  • Kel2009ukKel2009uk Posts: 18
    Thanks i recieved the email!

Cant wait to order them image

Thanks again

xx
    NO worries hun glad to have helped xxx
  • Could you send it to me too? [email protected] Thank you! x
  • Giraffe888Giraffe888 Posts: 678
    Could I be cheeky and ask you to send it to me too please? My email is [email protected]

Many Thanks! image
    Hi ladies have emailed that to you have fun xxx image

Ps when you are doing them make sure you click on the adbanced editing its under the design once you have chosen it, gives you the option to add more text boxes etc! image
    Um that would be advanced not adbanced! image
  • Yes, please send to me!
    Of course I can Rosebud just let me know your email address & I will forward onto you xxx
  • Mrs_LMrs_L Posts: 7
    Make sure you read the small print. I'm not sure what company it was, but I read on another site that some company offered free gifts and in the small print, they said they would debit your account so much per month. I ordered my save the date magnets with Vistaprint and they were really good but I payed about £12 altogether for 50 of them.
  • Mrs_LMrs_L Posts: 7
    Make sure you read the small print. I'm not sure what company it was, but I read on another site that some company offered free gifts and in the small print, they said they would debit your account so much per month. I ordered my save the date magnets with Vistaprint and they were really good but I payed about £12 altogether for 50 of them.
  • Hey

can u send it to me as well please? image my email is [email protected]

Thanks!! xxx
    All done hun xxx

Thanks for the heads up about the small print, have used vista print before & haven't been charged so should be ok but your right we have to be wary as some companys can be very sneaky!!!

xxx
  • i used vista print too

i wanted basic invites and used their 100 free postcards for the rvening invites only paid p&p

i got the offer of free invites (after i had got the postcard ones) so i used them for my day guest invites again only p&p

a mug with bridezilla on it

a t-shirt for my mum with mother of the bride

magnets for favours

a pen for h2b with for my new husband and our date on it

all that for just over £10!!!!!!

• forgot to say i have just ordered a small stamp for favour labels

a t-shirt for best man

a t-shirt for h2b

a t-shirt for my dad

and another pen with my new name on it

all for less than a tenner

go for the 21 day delivery it is the cheapest and i have had all orders in less than 2 weeks