Are some girls really this disgusting?

I kinda stumbled upon a chat my h2b was having with an old friend of his on facebook and well the girl is married (few months) and was trying to get my h2b to engage in sexual talk with her, can't believe someone would do it, shes also pregnant... ewww. lucky 4 me my fiance didnt entertain her.

• MrsL10MrsL10 Posts: 401
    OMG and yes some girls are this disgusting!! Maybe she needed some reasurance that she still has sex apeal but dont use someone elses man to do that!! Use your own!!

• Becky85ukBecky85uk Posts: 434
    I know haha! I just seen now shes telling him he might change his mind about marrying me between now and 2012 lol wat a cow
  • amyyearleyamyyearley Posts: 3,442
    what a scant!
  • 2BWed20112BWed2011 Posts: 2,209
    This actually happened to me at the relative beginning of my relationship with my now H2B. It was a girl he had known for a while who made it very clear that she was in love with him.

They were chatting on facebook and I was able to see (he was sitting next to me with my laptop on the couch and we were discussing it openly) and she suddenly asked if I was around. I told him to tell her no, because I wanted to see what she would say. And she started talking about her new peircing which she got on a very sensitive part of her body (between her legs)!!! image I was shocked! But it didn't stop there. He didn't respond so she offered to show him on web chat if he wanted.

He said that he would never want to see that part of her body and he was happy with me. They didn't remain friends for long after that.
    it's actually making me angry tbh at first I just thought what a saddo, but as i'm reading on its making me get that feelin in the pit of my belly ..
    Hmmm I think when I said he wasn't responding I may have been mistaken looks like he is... i'm going to have to keep a close eye on this one I think, i'm so anxious i'm shaking =/
  • marriedfcmarriedfc Posts: 186
    Aww hun, hope you're OK? What have you seen to make you think that? I'm sure it's nothing xxx
  • Mrs_MTLMrs_MTL Posts: 2,452
    Are you ok?

Maybe you should mention it to him so you don't get the wrong idea

• kelmistykelmisty Posts: 860
    Its disgusting, but out of interest why are you checking his facebook account?
  • gem_sweetiegem_sweetie Posts: 1,898
    In one word.....YES. X
  • flower88ukflower88uk Posts: 1,350
    talk to him hun, that's the only way anything will get sorted out
  • Aw I feel for you. Though I'd say you have two choices, either say nothing and suffer or confront him. Hope your ok. x
  • mrsbober2bmrsbober2b Posts: 383
    hope your ok, sure its nothing. say something or it will eat you up x
  • Debbie_85Debbie_85 Posts: 571
    I have the same thoughts as kelmisty, why were you checking his FB account in the first place? That smacks of no trust to begin with.
  • Cupcake4everUKCupcake4everUK Posts: 7,170
    Sure there are....there are also lots of men who encourage that sort of behaviour.
  • soulmatessoulmates Posts: 173
    yes, its gross (not just women but men too) there seems to be no standards any more.

I hate facebook, sounds strong but I do, more trouble than its worth I think.

My nephew goes on there and plays the games and things and is always talking dirty to the girls on there, he thinks its fun (single bloke, thinks with his ....) but people in relationships should know better.
  • flower88ukflower88uk Posts: 1,350
    i agree with ^

i don't like facebook either- i had a similar situation with my h2b a few weeks ago.

i got so para and i was almost ready to tell him to fark off lol

instead i found the strength and spoke to him about it. made him talk to me and also promise not to talk to her anymore- he doesn't.

we have access to each other's facebook (mostly because i play games when i'm bored and send free gifts to myself from his account image )

but i mean i found something a little similar as you. only trouble it was in another language so you can imagine how para i was! image

but seriously hun, talk to h2b otherwise this really will eat you up inside! it's awful!
    i wasn't checking his facebook he left it on my laptop when he went to work and when I logged on it was right in front of my eyes, I couldn't just not read what I saw and im glad I did.

I'm going to confront him later was busy with the kids yesterday
    And like you flower88 we both mess on each others account too he plays poker on mine when hes run out of chips and I send myself gifts too image
  • shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971
    Sure there are....there are also lots of men who encourage that sort of behaviour. Unfortunatly this is all too true, as soon as i was engaged i found it amazing how many men found the need to ask me if i fancied one last fling image what is wrong with these people

• mum2onemum2one Posts: 737
    Neither myself or H2B use facebook as others have said it really is more trouble than it's worth. And in answer to your question yes some girls really are this disgusting. I had a similar situation with an ex he was on AOL instant messanger chatting to loads of women and they were sending him nude photos. As soon as I found out he was history.