Collected my dress today!

ziggywigsziggywigs Posts: 1,435
Finally! Went to try on dress today and collect. First fitting is on Monday....not much needed thankfully, just a bit of a nip and tuck around the boobs and to bustle it and that's it.

• cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Hooray, had my first fitting of my dress today so exciting
  • magicemmamagicemma Posts: 149
    Woo!!! I've had all my fittings now, final one was on Thursday! Looked fabulous after alterations had been finished! I pick mine up on 4th August. Sooooo can't wait, image

xx
  • ziggywigsziggywigs Posts: 1,435
    Well went last week to get my first fitting and yay it didn't need any altering at all....just going to bustle the back and add some studs to keep the bolero in place and hey presto....collect it from dressmaker on Monday.

I can even wear a strapless bra and not fall out the top which I thought I would never be able to do...I am delighted. Will try and sneak some a pic on as my pal took one of me and my bridesmaid together but it's top secret as don't want hubby to be to see it.

Can't wait to see it all on the day.....15 days to go!

Aww, sneaky pics are the best. Wish I could put a sneaky one up, but my cat chewed my lead for my camera, so I can't transfer any bloody photos til I get a new one!!! Bloody animals, image

Won't be long til I can get the real ones up though, yay!!!!

xx
  • Did anyone have to take a duvet with them? Mine said something about when I was ready to collect it, to take a duvet!!!
    A duvet???? nope, not been told that one! How strange! x
  • D'ya think they meant duvet cover to hide it? Did you ask what sort of cover they will provide you with?
  • I don't really know image I don't know if its not to crease it? Lol. Bizarre. When I find out, I will let you all know image x