Oh Friday... why don't you visit more often!!!

Hello everyone

Friday at last!

Anyone up to anything exciting??? other than Lily's dress which is backpacking across Europe image ??

• This is the first Friday I'm not delighted that it's Friday in a long time cos I'm on half term! Hey ho, can't live without the money!

Today I shall be traipsing around in a wood later to find pinecones for the wedding, then tomorrow I shall be doing my usual training. But not much planned for this weekend for once, think I shall be enjoying Strictly and the X Factor tomorrow evening! Xx
  • Oh yes the X factor amazing!

Im going shopping with MIL2B tomorrow whilst H2B works and then hopefully go for yummy lunch image

Going on a ghost walk tonight... quite looking forward to it despite me being a chicken, I'll probably be kicked out due to constant screaming image
  • Hahaha she better not have a back pack if the diamontes are scew wiff ill kill her image image

Im having my hair cut tomorrow, i was growing it for the wedding but i look scruffy so its gotta go, and im in a dilemma do i go to a halloween party or out for dinner with my boy??? what would you do xxx
  • Ooh ghost walk MrsV, that sounds fun! No doubt I'd be a gibbering wreck by the end of it, I'm a wuss image

I'd go for dinner with the boy Lilymou, but then as well as being a wuss I'm also much more inclined to go out for dinner than a party, cos all of a sudden I am feeling old! image
  • I'm leaving my hair long for the wedding but as soon as the wedding is over Im chopping it off... is sooo hard work.

Such high maintenance, can't be bothered so end up having it up all the time anyways!

Your dress is my hero... 3 countries in 3 days...

I'd be dead dissapointed if there was no souvenirs in the box with him, like a postcard or a little pantheon for the living room
  • My hair is so annoying its so thick longer so i think my only option is to keep my bob which suits me anyway, id hate to regret having it all styled into a side bun when im happy with it and never wear it tied!!!!

a pantheon image

She best bring me something good image

mmmh dinner or party dinner or party dinner or party dinner or party image
  • Dinner dinner.

Party means you get to go to bed when everyone's gone and you have to clean after yuk
  • and i cant drink much anyway and have to buy a costume! I think dinner is winning!
  • MrsFaulkyMrsFaulky Posts: 6,671
    Lily you must be so excited about your dress!

Fairly quiet weekend for us, H2B has to work til 11pm tonight and 2-10 Sunday so going round to see my mum for dinner tonight (yay no cooking!) and going shopping with my friend tommorow for H2B's Xmas presents.

This weekend I will mostly be watching Strictly and the X Factor.

Having a BAD hair day with all this wind so would quite like it chopped off but growing it for the wedding. I'm the same FMVS, I get so annoyed with it I usually just shove it up anyway. Enjoy the ghost walk!

Woop! It's Friiiiiiiday!
  • Morning guyssssss!

Firstly its bacon roll friday and yes i enjoyed it very much hehe.

I grew my fringe out for the wedding so i could have a big quiff, i cut my fringe back in as soon as i got back from the honeymoon. I have a fringe fettish. image

Oohh a ghost walk image I dont think im doing much tonight, hopefully relaxing. Tomorrow we have a kids halloween party to go to, joy to the world. lol xxx
  • Kids halloween party???

Good luck Mrs R haha these days they don't want sweets anymore just money... image

I look horrid with a full on fringe... I've had a side one but grows too quickly and again too much high maintenance grrrrrr

I want a bacon roll too image

• Why is it that when you ordinarily have a fringe it grows at the speed of light, but when you decide to get rid of it for the wedding it goes all grumpy and refuses to grow?!
  • Haha i have a bob fetish!

BACON image

MrsFaulkytobe what you buying him?
  • bob fetish - i hope you are refering to the hair and not to a bloke/s lol.

I wont be giving the kids anything lol. Im making a slight attempt to dress up, but not much! xx
  • What you wearing one little scary spider hehehe
  • Hehehe a bob fettish image

I'm not dressing up this year can't be bothered...

• mmm i have a bad fairy wig but its ridiculous ha and i have purple and black stripey tights but no wings for my fairy....maybe il just wear the tights hehe x
  • Maybe you could be a wingless fairy cause it was attacked by a zombie?
  • image image image hair is always scary!!!!!
    Just little bits and pieces I think. I've seen a nice leather jacket, some new shirts and T-shirts, lounge pants, DVD's and that's about it. We're having a bit of a low key one this year as need to save harder for the wedding.

His real treat will be on his birthday as hopefully going to see the Human League on his birthday on the 9th Dec. We both love them!And have got him a new pair of trainers.

he said the other day that he doesn't know what to buy me for Xmas?! How hard is it to buy for a woman?! Boots, jumpers, perfume, GHD's would be nice!!

Oh don't guys I really feel like bacon this morning!

I have a "cut the smallest amount off my hair as possible" fetish!
    Grr! my post has vanished!

Lily - I am buying him nice new leather jacket, clothes, loungepants, calvin kleins (yum!),DVD's, books etc. nothing massively exciting but we're keeping it low key this year as need to save harder for the wedding.

His real treat is for his birthday (9th Dec), we're going to see the Human League! We both love them!Also got him a new pair of trainers too.

What are you getting yours?

I have a "don't cut anything off the end of my hair but I still want it cut" fetish!
    Grr! my post has vanished!

Lily - I am buying him nice new leather jacket, clothes, loungepants, calvin kleins (yum!),DVD's, books etc. nothing massively exciting but we're keeping it low key this year as need to save harder for the wedding.

His real treat is for his birthday (9th Dec), we're going to see the Human League! We both love them!Also got him a new pair of trainers too.

What are you getting yours?

I have a "don't cut anything off the end of my hair but I still want it cut" fetish!
  • MrsFaulkytobe image image image

• I so want a bacon bap now.

Our canteen at work is amazing

We have cooked breakfast every day, beans, hashbrowns sausages bacon eggs the lot... not expensive either

Sausage bap 1 pound ***dribbles***

Same for lunch, chips, pizzas, pasta bar, salad bar, fish and chips every friday omelette bar..

NOT good for the diet, so hard to resist
  • shelleyf30shelleyf30 Posts: 3,971
    Whoop whoop! FRIDAY I LOVE YOU image

tonight round to my friends to look at Thailand flights, tomorrow helping a friend decorate then going for a meal at our fav chinese where this little man runs around amking you play drinking games and if you lose you have to down a shot and he goes in a really loud voice 1.... 2.... 3.... FIRE then rubs your belly image

Sunday im thinking a bit more shopping, looking for a new sofa at the mo and have the cash burninga hole in my pocket as well as still having way to many john lewis vouchers left.
  • shelleyf30

Where is this chinese?? sounds like the best chinese in the world!!!!
  • Double post image and proud its my 2nd one ever!
  • hahaa indeed it does.

Oh P that canteen sounds amazing lol, sounds like my one at uni haha. i just looked through the whole of very.co.uk and could not find any clothes i wanted to put on my account, something is very wrong today. eeek x
  • HummoHummo Posts: 2,115
    MORNING!

im so not with it today- on cloud 9! (I just posted a thread in Getting started instead of general- DOH!!!!)

GUESS WHOS GOT TAKE THAT OPENING NIGHT TICKETS!

GET IN!!!

morning by the way! xxx