Lincs DIY Sweetie Table Brides Wanted!!

Hi Girls,

I got Married last June and had a fabulous day, the only thing that let it down was my Sweetie Table - I arranged to do the whole thing myself and spent hours and hours sourcing various bits and peices. I spent almost £350 on sweets, vases and scoops plus decorations to make it look amazing...and then finally on the day, the catering manager just threw the sweets on to the tables in plastic bowls. Gutted was an understatement.

Soooo, I have all these beautiful vases and scoops and decorative bits, and they're sat in my garage gathering dust. I have been toying with the idea of expanding my business to include Sweetie Bar Hire. This is where you come in - for all you DIY Sweetie Brides, I am offering my services, vases, scoops and decorative bits and bobs for free - all you need to do it choose the sweets, and pay for them, and let me come and set it up for you and take some pictures for my portfolio and for my website.

If anyone is interested, please PM me!

xx

• BroomheadBroomhead Posts: 1
    Hi would you consider doing a 30th birthday in Derby?? 10th sept
  • Hiya - I've just emailed you x
  • Colagirl76Colagirl76 Posts: 28
    Hi,

Would love to see pics of what you did, is this poss? We have quite a few children within our families, so this sounds like a great idea.....

thanks

Karen x
  • Hi Karen,

Send me your email address by PM and i'll send you some pictures