One Week Today....

We get married and I'm so excited I can't stop smiling image

Had final meeting with the photographer last night to discuss must take pics etc... and I've just dropped off the dresses to be steamed.

Fingers crossed for nice weather and good luck to any other 6th august brides and grooms. xx image

• MaylanMaylan Posts: 9,604
    Ohhh all the best image!! It's two weeks for us today image
  • Diddy_Douglas01Diddy_Douglas01 Posts: 1,232
    I have a week to go to, h2b keeps coming up to me today and saying this time next week we will be ... and then filling in the gap.

Are you all done? We have a few finishing touches to do but just about there.

Hope you have an amazing day xxxx image
  • AmyLGKAmyLGK Posts: 375
    WOO HOO ME TOO! Just took my wedding dress to be steamed and pressed and picked up my veil. Now going into manchester to finish buying thank you presents!

I AM SO EXCITED! Lets hope this wonderful weather holds out for us!

xxxx
  • BrideKirstyBrideKirsty Posts: 139
    We're all done! Just have to pick up the dresses on thursday and that's that! image

Hope you all have an amazing day!! xxxx
  • paulavikipaulaviki Posts: 527
    A week today for me too, and I've got nothing to do really! H2B has to pick up the mens suits on wednesday and then on friday my parents are coming down so we can take everything to the hotel as I am staying there the night before. I am so excited, I can't wait for this week to be over and to be a wife! image