gift ideas??

does anyone have any lovely gift ideas for the bridesmaids and groom etc??

• What's your budget? You can get some lovely books from oh so cherished for chief bridesmaid, mother/ parents and the groom.

I have bought my groom a watch, the bridesmaids main present is their jewellery for the day but I've also got them a wish bracelet (from eBay) and a few other bits a pieces like tissues, lip balm, mints etc.

A few brides have got ros?? bushes for their parents which I think is really sweet!
  • welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

Bridesmaids - I got them a little goodie bag  / survival kit thing for them in the morning then gave them a pink swarovki pen (the same colour as their bm dress) and a My Beautiful Bridesmaid personalised photobook.

Groom - I got him a personalised pectrum for his guitar (though he didn't see the engraved side until I pointed it out to him after the wedding doh!), some groom socks, cufflinks and a My Boudoir NGM album.

Parents - we gave a photoframe with a picture of our pre wedding shoot in it.  We also bought my parents tickets to the harry potter theme park as they contributed a lot more to our wedding (not just financially)

Flower girls - necklaces

Page boys - engraved yoyos

• Where did u get your jewellery girls?what are wish bracelets?

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

The necklaces for my flower girls were from H samuel.  My jewellery was from Glitzy Secrets and Monsoon.

Not On The High Street do really lovely jewellery though, I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for some nice stuff x

• I got my bridesmaids jewellery in Debenhams in a wee set, and got my own pearls from groupon.

If you google wish bracelets they will come up, you tie then on and make a wish and when they wear off then your wish should come true!