confetti

Does anyone have any good recommendations for where to buy confetti from? We have about 130 guests at the church, now I dont think I'm necessarily going to buy enough confetti for every single person but I've been looking online at natural rose petal confetti and it seems to work out at about £1 per guest, so even if we were only to buy it for half the guests it still works out a lot! Has anyone come across anywhere cheaper or is it just that expensive? Mainly looking for rose petal or delphinium confetti...

• Malb2b13Malb2b13 Posts: 679

there are a few places on ebay. the shropshire stuff goes alot alot further than they quote on their site. quite  few brides have sold some on as they had plenty left over. maybe you could just get for 1/3 of the guests xxx

• Thanks malb2b13 that's helpful, I've seen a few people saying it goes further than they advertise, so maybe I can just reduce the quantity I buy. I'll have a look on ebay as well xx

• I recently found this site on the subject. Intersting and fun.

http://onefabday.com/confetti-alternatives/

• Malb2b13Malb2b13 Posts: 679

another alternitive is to make it. i made my own but i do only have 13 guests as going abroad. i made mine from all the flowers OH has given me since we set the date. For 130 you would prob need alot x

• allison 2allison 2 Posts: 150

Going to buy from shropshire petals photographer has said for the confetti shot its best to only have about 20 people .

• How far in advance have people bought their confetti? Shropshire petals currently have a 20% discount which lasts til November but my wedding isn't til next July...it says the petals will last up to a year but I'm nervous they might go funny...anyone bought theirs a long way in advance? Xx