Wedding vows renewal - 35 years

Renewing my vows in July - I am 55 and want something simple but classy. I am quite curvy n want to look special for hubby ? image 

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Congratulations and what a lovely idea!  Do you want to go for cream/ ivory or would you prefer colour?  Would you like a dress, or a jacket and skirt/ trousers instead?  Are you renewing your vows in the UK or abroad?  Sorry for all of the questions, it just helps if we have a clearer idea of what you might like x

• Congratulations!

We re took ours too last year for our 30th!

I enjoyed the planning so much. First time round my mother did it all. I had no decisions to make, no choice except for my wedding dress! Which I tried on my own image

My mother even chose who my bridesmaids were!

This time round I went shopping with my entire family, daughters, sons, daughter in laws, son in laws, it was fantastic!

We all loved it and all played a part!

I am also curvy ( that's a lie i'm BIG) but I wore an Alexander and felt a million dollars.

Can't wait to do it again on our 50th!!!

Have a wonderful time planning X

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Jacques Vert have a beautiful, mink lace gown called 'maxi embellished dress' which is very elegant and classy.  Is that the kind of thing you had in mind?  Or did you want something more 'bridal' or just totally different?! x