Pageboys

I'm sorry if this is a really silly question but I'm not sure of the right "protocol" on pageboys!

We already have my h2b's little nephew as one , and his neice as the flower girl. They're not brother and sister - but we don't want the flower girl's brother feeling left out, so I was wondering if it would be ok to have two pageboys?

• MrsNoelMrsNoel Posts: 486

I'm not sure there is a protocol, it's whatever you want!

• herstoryherstory Posts: 1,268

Do what you want, if you are worrying about protocol the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge had 2 pageboys - I am not a royal geek just thought I remembered the pictures and google confirmed it!

It maybe a case of having one ring bearer, but personally I am worried about a grown man not losing my rings, I would be stressing a lot if I had a child carrying them!

• Kerry19Kerry19 Posts: 201

If you want two page boys then have two, i wouldn't say there was a set amount, do what makes you happy x

• K2bHolK2bHol Posts: 83

Thank you everyone - two it most definately is then! image 

Herstory - yes I think i'd worry about the rings going walkabouts in the hands of a 4yr oldimage 

• Hi Kate!

I don't think it matters. As long as you're happy, go for it. So have as little or as many people involved as you want.

I'm actually having 2 pageboys. Our beautiful little boy & our gorgeous little nephew, both of whom mean the world to us are our 2 pageboys.. & I wouldn't have it any other way!! Xx
  • I had two (although one was a bit older so he was kind of half page boy, half usher)... I don't think there's any guidelines. image