I'm getting married in 5 days!

Well seeing as the 'Planning Threads' link seems to have disappeared and no-one is reading my planning thread and I can't get to other people's either....

I just wanted to say I'm excited for my wedding on Saturday! That is all!

Who else is getting married soon?

• Eeee! Yes, what is going on? I can't seem to find any of my followed threads at the moment.

You must be so excited!! Are you working this week?

xx

• kitten2kitten2 Posts: 2,240

I've just contacted the YAYW people and they are convinced that my thread still gets seen in the 'Latest Posts' section but it doesn't. I'm so annoyed.

I am really excited! I'm 'working' Monday to Wednesday but to be honest I haven't done much this morning as I'm too excited!!

• I've just commented on it, so hope that will make it show up. Haha I bet I'll be the same when I get to that stage!

• Congratulations! Wish you a lovely wedding! Best Regards! Katy!

• WOW Kitten that seems to have come round soo quick!! Hope you enjoy your last couple days at work x

• Can't believe how quickly it's flown by kitten! Can't wait to see the pictures, x

• kitten2kitten2 Posts: 2,240

It HAS come around so quickly! It's so weird. I will try and post pictures as soon as I can. I nag everyone else to do it and get very impatient when they don't! I expect I will be up bright and breezy on the sunday morning so can bore you with them then....