share an amusing fact about your other half...

...mine was in the very first episode of 'holiday showdown'. he was the entertainer who had to get the 2 familes playing silly games.

funny thing is, i can remember watching this with my best friend when it was first shown (before h2b & i got together) & we were laughing at how cheesy he was! little did i know that some years later i'd be marrying him!!!!!

• deecydeecy Posts: 7,493
    mine's never had a man!
  • kate342kate342 Posts: 3,358
    That's hilarious!!

I don't think I have any amusing facts about my OH, definitely none of that caliber!!

I shall go away and have a good think though and see if I can come up with something image
  • amymamym Posts: 905
    god there are loads, qamusing but also worrying everytime we go on holiday he ends up in hospital, he's oneof those pople who likes to look at the toilets every place he visits but with mark its hospital. emmm we'r together coz i was stearing at him trying to work out if he was wearing a cardy (he was). god there are loads but i wont bore you all lol
  • WantThatOneWantThatOne Posts: 1,490
    Nothing wrong in checking out a places toilet facilities!

More of a funny story that a fact (apart from fact the he is useless at DIY but that's not too amusing) the light in the hall went one time and I came home from work to find a chair in the hall and half a lightbulb on the cushion. He had spent the afternoon trying to unscrew a bayonet lightbulb

.....until it broke off in his hand leaving the fixing in the socket.
  • HarrietPenguinHarrietPenguin Posts: 5,848
    he plays with ducks in the bath and sleeps with 13 teddy bears as well as me.

And I wub him very much for it.

• WantThatOneWantThatOne Posts: 1,490
    Mrs Penguin you have reminded me! H2b sleeps with a cloth duck he calls 'bubba' he's 26 and he won't get rid of it. I get told off for throwing him on the floor (bubba not H2b)! Nowhere near as many as Mr Penguin - how do you divey up the duvet with all those teddies?
    oh iv thought of another quite amusing one (he will kill me if he finds out iv told people this) he has a habbit of hiding his willy between his legs and shouts look im a ladyyyyyyyyyy
    we're used to it - we used to have 20+ with us but it got too crowded hehe

• ChrissjoyChrissjoy Posts: 896
    He sets his alarm clock for half an hour before he has to get up for work so he can cuddle the cats in bed.

They get very confused when I'm there at weekends. Quite what they think when we're mrried and I'm there every day...

Joy xx
  • emmcewenemmcewen Posts: 582
    Amysaint - you are not alone! My OH also has to shake his willy at me before he goes in the shower.....

Lets hope he never logs on to here.....
  • MrsMcCall2beMrsMcCall2be Posts: 918
    We have a fish tank with numerous fishies. There was a fish which he called tyson lennox ( which was a girl siamese fighting fish) he called it "son" used to talk to him and put his finger in the tank at the top so that tyson could come and nibble it! He sadly died and he was very upset about the loss of his dear son.
    I honestly think att boys have done the "look - I have a fanny and not a willy" thing at some point. Bless them...

Yeah my h2b does a mean naked shower dance image
    and makes it do a dance? mine does that. god what are we letting ourself in for lol
  • shellbob73shellbob73 Posts: 3,152
    hmmm, the shaking of the willy thing, i think a lot of blokes like to do this. not sure why though.
    Yeah mine likes to get a beat going image
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    oh yeah mine too, loves to shake his willy about!!! Why do they think it's sexy?!
    why on earth did mother nature make men act like children and then give them a perma-toy between their legs. Surely as an intelligent woman she should have realised the consequences....

lol to be honest i do find it quite amusing especially how when they do it they act like they have just discovered it lol
    oh usally has a big grin on his face whe he does this. M N might have bee having an off day went she made that part?
    or contracted it out to a man - who made a right hash of it...

they're not pretty either really.... functional, funny, entertaining (for men at least) but not pretty....

Yeah mine especially likes to do it to the new Hollyoaks theme tune image

He does a little concentration face and swings his arms about.

Early evening is a treat in the Corker household image
    OMG lilcorker do we have the same h2b? mine shouts quick quick amy look at this EVERYDAY and expects me to be amused by the same thing everyday
  • salsaspinsalsaspin Posts: 4,098
    Random fact about my H2B - he once nearly got into a fight with Mark Knopfler from Dire Straits!

H2B's uncle is a very talented architect and designed a house for Mr Knopfler, when he got married about 12 years ago he was invited to the wedding and h2b, who was only about 19 at the time, had a bit too much to drink (as did Mr K I might add) and they got into a bit of a barny.

He likes to tell that story a lot!
    Lol image

Poor old men folk image
    mine only does it once a week!

i agree Mrs P they are not pretty at all surley they could have come up with a better design.
  • Emma_GiffordEmma_Gifford Posts: 1,589
    he once used bleach flavoured parazone toilet wipes to clean his botty thinking they were wetwipes!

Bless!!
  • buckybeebuckybee Posts: 1,092
    my h2b was once the only boy in an all girls school...and my ex had told me about this lucky bastard in north wales who I randomly met several years later and ended up engaged to!

he also enjoys to do what he calls a 'windmill' with his willy b4 going to shower. He does it everyday without fail. And sometimes just for fun he does a helicopter drop...I won't tell you what that is but I'm sure you can imagineimage

He's sleeping so innocently next to me, you wouldn't think it possible...I hope he doesn't wake up and read this!
  • maryfairyukmaryfairyuk Posts: 150
    lol you girl's do have funny partners!

wish mine had a sence of humor i have to do the silly naked dances!

or just the silly dances, i have two boys and they do the silly dancing too (they must get it from me) around the room pretending to be a rock star and head banging right in front of dad but he just keeps reading harry potter! so how grown up can he be?

he does do silly things like set fire to the house after sayin the blow torch was safe burning next to the skirting!

how silly can men be ???????

[Modified by: maryfairy on July 31, 2007 08:51 AM]
  • secretbridesecretbride Posts: 533
    My H2b does the naked willy dance everyday! its awful because he's convinced its sexy! err no darling it isnt!

[Modified by: secretbridenomore! on July 31, 2007 09:13 AM]