Goodbye for now......

I know I wont have time to get on here again before I leave on Saturday, so just wanted to wish all the August brides who are to be married whilst Im away fantastic weddings....hope it all goes super for you all, and can't wait to see all the pictures when im back from my weddimoon!!

I fly on Sunday but have such a busy busy schedule this week with things to do, hair appointments, nails, picking up dresses, packing & WORK!! I just know I wont have time to say goobye anytime after today, so whilst I had 5 mins to spare i thought I'd do it now!!

So Goodbye to you all as a Miss...speak again soon as a Mrs!! image

Good luck all ;\)

x cb x

• good luck hun i'll be thinking off you remember to come back and show of pics hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hotprincessukhotprincessuk Posts: 2,520
    Good luck!!! I wish you and your h2b all the very best!

Bye Miss Cuban Bride, hello Mrs Cuban Bride!

• Good luck and have a fabtastic day and time away! x
  • Have a great wedding cuban bride! I hope you have a really lovely day

I get married on Friday and have just started to feel really nervous!

good luck xx
  • brentuk1brentuk1 Posts: 3,071
    good luck hun

will be thinking of you

come back soon with your pictures

Sorry won't be able to meet up when we said - loads on this weekend

but as i said will think of you when you fly over my house - i'll wave honest.lol

xxx

Samantha xxx

• deecydeecy Posts: 7,493
    hey cuban good luck with everything and come back to the chatroom when you're a a cuban wife!
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    good luck with the trip and the wedding! Have a fabulous day...

xxx
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    All the best,hope you have a fantastic day,and a long and happy life together.

love jayne.x :\)
  • Good luck Cuban Bride and have a truly wonderful time!! Wishing you a fantastic day and holiday. Will be thinking of you x
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    Have a great time Cuban! How quickly has this weekend come round???
  • macabeymacabey Posts: 2,884
    Bye and hope you have a fantastic wedding/honeymoon. Look forward to seeing the pics and hearing about your day.