I'm getting married this month!!!!!!.....

......who's with me?!? Xxx

• DisenchantedDisenchanted Posts: 102

Me too! May 26th!! 

• sugarmousesugarmouse Posts: 189

Me too also May 26th.

• EpiphanyEpiphany Posts: 718

How exciting!  Will you all do reports?

• Dora3Dora3 Posts: 1,218

Meee tooo!!! I'm the 16th 

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201

Crazy times ladies! I sadly don't get to do an "I get married next month" since my wedding is on the 1st.... so I will do this in June, just so that I can!

• MrsAxMrsAx Posts: 45

Me too! May 28th!! 

Woohoo so exciting xx

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 826 New bride

Haha I love that Jenni!! Does that mean I can join this thread, as I'm June 1st?!? 

There's a lot of you May brides on here 

• LittlespiceLittlespice Posts: 665

May 27th 

• Emma-30Emma-30 Posts: 55

Me too! May 26th!  

• The new Mrs PThe new Mrs P Posts: 560

I'm the same date as Jenni, it is a little annoying to not have a wedding month - and I think it always makes it seem further away.

Congrats to all you ladies though! Hope you all do reports please :)

• SpacepuffinSpacepuffin Posts: 664

Exciting times ladies. I vote that anybody within 31 days of their wedding can claim to be in their wedding month.

I cannot wait to see the products of your amazing planning threads come to life. 

Also, a plea - you ladies have been fantastically helpful and supportive toward those of us who still have a way to go. Please don't be strangers, I have valued your input so much so far and hope to continue to do so. X

• Jenni8Jenni8 Posts: 3,201
    Wibble2017 wrote (see post):

Haha I love that Jenni!! Does that mean I can join this thread, as I'm June 1st?!? 

Absolutely!

How's everyone's planning going? Have you got much left to do? 

• MrsCakefaceMrsCakeface Posts: 181

yayyyy! May 27th for me!

• DisenchantedDisenchanted Posts: 102

I've been putting off the fiddlier tasks such as assembling cake boxes (although I kicked my bum into gear and did all 50 earlier today!) and we need to sort out all the photographs that we want dotted about the venue. The favour boxes have been assembled they just need the ribbons threading through and tying into a bow on all of them, I've got my fiance on that job haha. The menu cards still need sorting, and I have written a photo list for the photographer but I want to go back over it again. My hen is next weekend and I'm determined to have e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g done by then!

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

How exciting for you all! I'm looking forward to a mountain of reports to read in the next couple of months! 

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 826 New bride
    Spacepuffin wrote (see post):

Exciting times ladies. I vote that anybody within 31 days of their wedding can claim to be in their wedding month.

I cannot wait to see the products of your amazing planning threads come to life. 

Also, a plea - you ladies have been fantastically helpful and supportive toward those of us who still have a way to go. Please don't be strangers, I have valued your input so much so far and hope to continue to do so. X

This is such a lovely comment and the reason I love this forum so much - such a bloody lovely bunch of women! x

• MrsG2bxxMrsG2bxx Posts: 868

Ahhhhh I'm so excited to see i have so many of you to share the run up and excitement with!! 

I've just got back from honeymoon shopping! I can't get my head around the fact I'm Going on holiday at the end of the month! All I've been focused on is the wedding itself! I've not put any thought into the honeymoon haha! 

I've got little bits and pieces to do and I'm going to make a list tomorrow so it's fresh in mind! My h2b goes on his stag on Thursday so I have the whole weekend to focus and get bits done.

We've been paying all our suppliers which feels quite good actually it's nice to not have that looming over us! 

I'm so excited but also I'm so scared! I don't want the day to get here too quickly as I don't want it to be over! I absolutely love having the wedding to look forward too! Does anyone else feel the same? Xxx 

• MrsMGMrsMG Posts: 360 New bride

All the best to those getting married this month! I hope your wedding days are magical and I can't wait to hear all about them

I feel like Christmas is bloody closer to my wedding in July lol time is dragging in

Just going to leave this here May brides, 

• NikkiMNikkiM Posts: 1,653 New bride

Woohoo! Hopefully lots of wedding reports to read!!

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

Its the law that all of you have to write picture heavy reports, and you all have to stay on the forum!

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

Exciting! Are you organised?

• sonia9sonia9 Posts: 243

ME! ME!! May 20th xxx

• lucus kinglucus king Posts: 2

Congratulations to you