SPAM

LeeLawLeeLaw Posts: 107 New bride

Anyone sick of how much spam this forum gets?

Does anyone else report it?

Grr 

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Yep, report it but nothing ever gets done. 

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 781 New bride

It makes me very cross - especially the stuff that's not even wedding related!!

Yes I report it religiously. I do wonder if there are any mods on here...

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

I report loads!

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830
    Wibble2017 wrote (see post):

It makes me very cross - especially the stuff that's not even wedding related!!

Yes I report it religiously. I do wonder if there are any mods on here...

If there are mods they aren't doing a good job. Some discussions get pretty heated!

• britbirdbritbird Posts: 1,474 New bride

I report it loads as well, nothing ever happens

• I also report loads :(

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 720

It annoys me especially the cat fishers. You can tell who they are before you even open the post. It's always a dramatic title like 3 weeks till my wedding and my dress hasn't arrived (there have been 3 of these since I joined 7 months ago) and always new poster. 

• PinguinPinguin Posts: 141

I was just considering posting something like this... I use a few forums and this one by far has the most spam on it

so many reviews for things (often not even wedding related) or sales pitches for random stuff (like the heart medication ones popping up now)

I reported a few a while back but nothing happened so I stopped bothering and now just ignore them, its a shame the clutter up the forum though

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

The kitchen ones do my head in, I dont click on them, but even so. And when you get a dress shop posting individual threads for all of their (usually hideous) samples, clogging up the feed. Just have one thread with all the dresses on if theyre from the same place, rocket science or what 🙄

I dont report because its pointless.