Groom car

I am struggling to find a car to take the groom to the church as a surprise cam anyone recommend anyone we live in norfolk 

• Laura349Laura349 Posts: 994 New bride
    Emma708 wrote (see post):

I am struggling to find a car to take the groom to the church as a surprise cam anyone recommend anyone we live in norfolk 

Depending on your budget, there is a company based in Doncaster and they have Aston Martin's for hire. http://www.astonmartinweddingcars.co.uk/

• AlisonMaryAlisonMary Posts: 210

I am hiring the Trotter van for mine as a surprise - as him, his Dad and his Brothers are obsessed with only fools and horses. Never for one minute ever thought I would allow such a monstousity - but I know he will be made up, and I love him!

My friends wife hired the back to the future car for him!  

Is there anything similar he likes? x

• Laura349Laura349 Posts: 994 New bride
    AlisonMary wrote (see post):

I am hiring the Trotter van for mine as a surprise - as him, his Dad and his Brothers are obsessed with only fools and horses. Never for one minute ever thought I would allow such a monstousity - but I know he will be made up, and I love him!

My friends wife hired the back to the future car for him!  

Is there anything similar he likes? x

My h2b absolutely loves back to the future and only fools and horses! lol. In my town you can hire the Mystery Machine!