Bridesmaids gifts?

Just wondering what you are getting your bridesmaids for presents? 

Any ideas welcome

thanks ladies! Xx

• Laura765Laura765 Posts: 85

I've bought some personalised wine flutes and plan to get a bottle of fizz and chocolate to go with it.

that may sound cheap (the glasses were £20 for both I think) but I figure they haven't helped me actually plan anything so spending a fortune seemed silly. 

• MrsJamesMrsJames Posts: 405 New bride

I've got my bridesmaids:

A personalised wine glass

A mini bottle of their favourite wine

A bath bomb/yankee candle

The Bridesmaids DVD

Their favourite sweets 

A piece of jewellery

They'll also be getting personalised robes the morning of the wedding

• MrsK2017MrsK2017 Posts: 230 New bride

I've only got one bridesmaid, and her gift is her earrings for the wedding day. I'm also doing her a survival kit which has a onesie, bridesmaid pjs, toiletries, snacks, the MAC lipstick I've chosen for our wedding makeup looks, sleeping mask etc. The list is getting crazy long! 

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,781 New bride

Haven't sorted it yet but have found a bracelet that can be engraved that I love but also thinking of a pandora charm as both mine have pandora bracelets

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

I got them bits and pieces like dressing gowns and hangers but that was more so they look nice in my photos. I wanted to get them a piece of jewellery they will have forever so treated them to a beautiful silver heart bracelet from links of London.

• Loren5Loren5 Posts: 8

I have 4 bridesmaids and have bought them all a pair of Thomas Sabo earrings, going to get a personalised champagne flute and a mini bottle of fizz each.