Signatures

Hi all,

So, I get married in December this year, and whilst I'm sat at work with very little to do, I have decided to start practicing my 'new' signature for when I take his name once we're married.  This is proving difficult, it's like learning to write all over again... it just looks a mess lol

I guess, having had my own signature for more than 20 years, it just flows when writing it.

I've got a whole book, so will keep trying until I find the 'one' I like, which knowing me, it'll be a one off and won't be able to do it again lol

• Mrsseebe2beMrsseebe2be Posts: 511

I must admit I've wondered about this! The hotel we're staying in for the night of the wedding have said I'll have to sign us in to use my new signature so I guess I'd better start practicing!

• MrsTraceyMrsTracey Posts: 831 New bride

I never thought about this! It's an exciting thought nut it'll be a bit weird! Might see how OH does his surname on a signature for inspiration ;)

• MrsT2017MrsT2017 Posts: 225 New bride

Ahahaha yes I'm not the only one!!! I often find myself doing this at work too!! X

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 605 New bride

I was doing this before we were even engaged! :') Like being a kid at school again (which suits me down to the ground as I'm a teacher).

• Kelly241Kelly241 Posts: 392 New bride

Mrsseebe2be FutureMrsT123 Mrs2be2017 MrsRendall2B 

Feels weird doesn't it doing a different name... I did text him to say maybe he can practice a new signature using my surname lol

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 951 New bride

You honestly get use to it, when I started practicing I hated it couldn't find one I liked so I went with the ok one and tbh been a year now and it's like Iv always done it and it doesn't bother me xx

• Futuremrsb95Futuremrsb95 Posts: 425

I've already picked my new signature, figured i couldnt sign with just my intials anymore so going to sign with my new surname, so excited to share a name.

• Midd2SturtonMidd2Sturton Posts: 320

Strange as it sounds but I actually dreamed mine! Then woke up the next morning to check it worked and it did, didn't even need to test anything else out.