The countdown is on!!!

SO excited this evening and just had to share!!! 2 weeks tomorrow till the wedding AND tomorrow I'm off on my hen weekenddddd!! 

No idea where I'm going or what is planned just it's in the U.K. And we are away for two nights... should I be nervous? Lol just bloomin excited right now! I'm all packed and prosecco chilling to take with me on the train! 

Anyone else had a surprise? Was it good or bad lol... I trust my bms so sure it'll go well and its only ten of us half family half friends.... can't wait to find out whats happening! 

Ive got them all hen do goody bags with a few bits in to say thanks... when/how do I go about giving those? On the first evening maybe? Assuming we'll all have predrinks together... hmmmmm 

EXCITED! 

• Kelly241Kelly241 Posts: 392 New bride

Exciting 🤗

Have an absolutely great hen weekend!

Can I ask what you put in the bags? X

• Tanya128Tanya128 Posts: 1,993

Have a brilliant time, that is exciting!

• Kelly241 wrote (see post):

Exciting 🤗

Have an absolutely great hen weekend!

Can I ask what you put in the bags? X

Thanks fingers crossed it's awesome I feel like it will be if I know those girls lol!!! 

Yeah course lets see if I can remember haha...

- face mask

- photo frame for a pic from the weekend

- photobooth props

- team bride temporary tattoos

- hair ties off etsy that come on a card saying to have and to hold your hair back 😂 (Nan'll need that one lol)

- wedding day Yankee candle

thinkkkkk that was it... was trying to avoid things they might have bought for the hen already xx

• Missy6Missy6 Posts: 50

3 weeks tomorrow! It's going so fast! Enjoy reading your hen do

• Kelly241Kelly241 Posts: 392 New bride

Have a great time.... hope it's as exciting as you are excited about it x

• Thanks everyone! Just checking back in... IT WAS AMAZING!!!! They had booked cardiff and planned everything perfectly we all had so much fun and I wouldnt have done anything differently!

We had dinner out the first night then went to a cocktail bar, then spa morning on Saturday, some chill time in the afternoon (some went shopping.exploring, some to the pub, some had a nap, or just a leisurely get ready for the night) and then we had pizza and hen party games before a boat party! Then ended up in a huge superclub! 

We were in a 4* hotel SO central to everything. It was actually perfect (and a weight off my mind that we weren't in some grotty accommodation haha I do like a nice hotel!)

Anyone wondering if they should let the bms arrange their hen do... do it! Its been so nice having something planned that I didnt need to worry about, where I could just relax and not be chasing suppliers or getting everyones money off them etc! I had such a good relaxing and fun filled weekend and now the countdown is on to the wedding... 12 days!!!!!!! xx