Plans for the weekend?

just wondering what everyone is up to this weekend????

after working all last weekend and bank hol Monday I am really looking forward to my weekend.

tonight i have a work night out ( dinner, bowling and clubbing) then tomorrow we are driving to Bridlington to see my mum and dad and the pooch who i havent seen since June! yay ! and i have monday off work too! hurrah! image

• Ooh, hope you enjoy your weekend image

I have a fab one coming up too! Going to London tomorrow & seeing Wicked in the evening. Then on Sun going to a wedding fayre & then the Bristol Y&YW meet up...wooo!

Oh and lets not forget the BB final tonight haha xxx
  • Hannahs_MummyHannahs_Mummy Posts: 3,030
    I am shopping for my mums wedding outfit! Not much else, as I have my sister and nephews staying with me boo.
  • We are going to collect our new car tomorrow! very excited! clubbing tomorrow night with the girlies, followed by a tracks day at silverstone on sunday.. i will need another weekend to recover!! lol
  • smcmsmcm Posts: 164
    I'm having my hair trial, sortinng out wedding rings, meeting with the photographer to finalise our pics, finalising the cake design, going to my neice in law to be's 1 year birthday bbq, meeting with the venue to go through our big day and having a very large glass of wine at the end of it all!!!
  • kat1982ukkat1982uk Posts: 197
    We're collecting our new car tomorrow too! Mind you, I'm more excited about hopefully seeing Brian win tonight on BB!!
  • ChrissjoyChrissjoy Posts: 896
    I'm on holiday next week and I'm so excited! H2b is coming down from Scotland tonight and then tomorrow we're going to Wales to see my parents! H2b is going to ask my dad for permission to get married so it'll finally be official! My parents got married in a registry office when I was 2 months old so I think they'll be a bit bemused that I'm going for a big religious wedding, but I can't wait till they know!

Joy xx
  • Saint-BertieSaint-Bertie Posts: 6,678
    I'm just waiting for MIL and FIL to arrive. They're staying for the weekend to see new house (and us of course!)

Hopefully it won't rain tomorrow as we can then have a bbq. My sis, bil and kids are coming over too so should be fun! If it rains - hmmmm, gonna be crowded image oh and we still haven't got the cooker sorted (hence bbq image )
  • im going to look round my provisionally booked venue on sat and hopefully pay the deposit-yay!!! im taking my H2B (obviously!) both our mums, my brother and two BIL's lol. may be going a bit OTT!! have a great one everyone!

xx
  • purplepunkukpurplepunkuk Posts: 3,187
    we will relinquish hamster sititng duties at some point when her mum gets back from holiday!! i will miss her!! h2b likes to think that she comes out to see him when he gets home but just happens that is when she wants to come out and play!!! or bite my fingers or chew on my cardigan!!

Sian x x x x
  • Quiet night - drinks and big brother final. On Saturday I am going to a wedding and on Sunday hungover prob.
  • scoobydoukscoobydouk Posts: 1,500
    Tonight Im getting seriously drunk - may be back on here for a party !!!!!

Then going away for a few day with work to Ireland, not looking forward to it as supposed to be going to watch touring cars but have to work instead.

Im sharing a room with a girl ive never met and I hates thing like this, not good a meeting new people never mind sharing a room, I feel sick thinking about this im so nervous, hence the bottle of vodka tonight. Will fil you in when I come back, if Im alive and she's not some crazy murderer!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lou1983uklou1983uk Posts: 430
    ooohhhh aren't we all a bunch of busy bees?!? LOL

Flounder- u'll be fine. at worst she might snore a bit. x
  • ringsideukringsideuk Posts: 134
    I have a saturday job (wedding money) so doing that and competing horse on sunday, then final full week at work next week before time off for wedding. !!!
  • goneawaygoneaway Posts: 1,676
    Yes tonight is dedicated to all things BB, then tomorrow morning will be spent manically cleaning and tidying for our guests' visit. He's my oldest male friend and will be giving me away, and his missus is my bridesmaid for our wedding next April. So there will be much eating, drinking and wedding talk! Will have to resist the urge to drag them to a wedding fayre on the Sunday lol xx
  • emmarayukemmarayuk Posts: 2,591
    watching BB tonight and tomorrow got my fianl dress fitting. Don't think I'm going to fit in it after all the truffles I have eaten today!! Lots of wedding stuff as it's the last weekend I can do stuff before my hen and then getting married. whoopie.

Have a good one everyone.xx
  • NearlyMrsMikeNearlyMrsMike Posts: 1,764
    Got my brother's birthday dinner out tonight, then tomorrow got a wedding to go to down in Bristol (evening do) and will probably mooch round for the afternoon until we go, then Sunday recover from hangover, mooch around Bristol again until the evenig when I will be seeing Bubbly Beth and the rest of the girls for the Y&YW meet in the evening. Should be good fun image

Liz xx
  • karen-louisekaren-louise Posts: 1,586
    Was going to watch BB with a nice big glass of red but but we are off tosee h2b's parents as it's his dad's b day so going around for dinner. Tomorrow I am going to the Zoo as I have wanted to go for ages. And sunday around to my mum's for dinner and then they are helping me stuff all the information sheets into the invites and sending them off image

xxxxx
  • shellbob73shellbob73 Posts: 3,152
    relaxing tonight with a nice cup of coffee, catching up on here & facebook whilst being attacked by kittens!

tomorrow it's my birthday so h2b is taking me out for lunch, then to a footie match, then we're off out for a drunken night with our mates!

sunday we're going to my parents house for lunch.

looking forward to it all.image
  • liz66ukliz66uk Posts: 964
    Well I am off to sunny Majorca tomorrow, cannot wait, need some sunshine - I do live in Scotland after all it is a rare thing! image
  • Im off to a wedding tomm at a lovely posh place.
  • vickyspriggvickysprigg Posts: 1,009
    hi there,

I have a really boring weekend, shopping in the morning for food me and my daughter are having our hair done watch the XFACTOR tomorrow night and sunday cleaning!!! Back to work on monday had this week off with H2B and children and we did family stuff and it was lovely!!

Hope u all have a fun weekend

Lol

Vicky
  • BaxterukBaxteruk Posts: 3,373
    we have a football tournamenet that son is in tommorrow and then nothing !!!! How boring can my life be eh!!! he he he
  • spunfaerieukspunfaerieuk Posts: 1,347
    Tonight has been a quiet night in with a beer, just what the doctor ordered after a tough day at work!! Though the beer gave me a headache and I only had one! :\(

Tomorrow is busy....gotta run errands in the morning, then got a friend coming over to give me my belated birthday pressie, then going out for an afternoon drink with another friend, then staying in for a visit from another friend....then Sunday it's the YY&W Bristol meet! YAY!