Should we wait?
After a bit of advice / to hear of others experiences...
I’m 24, my oh is 26, we have owned our house just outside of London for almost 2 years, been together 4 and a half years and got engaged a few months ago. We have booked our wedding but the venue we fell in love with couldn’t get us a weekend date until 2021 so we have a loooong wait. We both can’t wait to start a family but always said we wanted to be married first.
The thing is, we never expected to have to wait this long for the wedding and would have tried for a baby before then had we got an earlier date!
Would you advise we wait as planned or just go for it?
Just wanting to see what others have done as I think we would go for it if we didn’t care that people thought we were rushing into things/too young etc.
Paying for the wedding afterwards isn’t really a worry for us, both of us have fairly good salaries and enough savings to pay for the wedding and a baby out of that if we needed to 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️