JUST POPPED IN TO SAY HELLO

hope you can remember lil ole me lol

hello to all the oldies and a very warm welcome to all those who have joined since aug

i havent been on here in ages been to busy since i got married in august image

me and dh are trying to make a baby must be mad as i have 3 children already image

how are you all?

ive missed you all so much whats have you all been up to since i was last here?

please reply luv sam xoxoxox

[Modified by: ??????? MRS C ??????? (sammy c ) on 22 October 2007 13:32:36 ]

• Sweet_RoseukSweet_Roseuk Posts: 1,430
    hi honey, glad to see you back and hope your having lots of fun making babies !

ive not got much to tell you, been working loads & trying to stop smoking but started again! erm...........i got a laptop as an early xmas present lol

x x x
  • Hi Sammy. Nice to see you and Robbie W are back for a bit. Just said hiya to Giddynic. Like a reunion day. Only got 35 days left - woooooohooooo! Happy baby making xkirstyx
  • sammycuksammycuk Posts: 1,633
    thanx for the msg`s

is that 35 days untill ya wedding kirsty?

mrs sweetrose i did read ya not having a good time lately big {{ hugs}} u can always have another bash at quitting when ya better, i really wnat a laptop but dh wont let me *sob *sob

take care luv sam xxx
    thanx for the msg`s

is that 35 days untill ya wedding kirsty?

mrs sweetrose i did read ya not having a good time lately big {{ hugs}} u can always have another bash at quitting when ya better, i really wnat a laptop but dh wont let me *sob *sob

take care luv sam xxx
  • Yes Mrs C. 28 days till we fly out to Barbados then 35 days till we tie the not. I'll be there for a week so should be nicely bronzed by then. All sorted now and I'm just counting down the days! xkirstyx
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Hi Sam.

I remember you and we have chatted to.

Good luck with the TTC, you will have 4,the same as me.

See you still have your Robbie avatar,bless.I have my Hugh Jackman still,might change it to another one soon though.

nice to have you back.

love jayne.x :\)
    hello jayne it`s great to see you back on here posting

thanx for the good luck wishes

yeah we still have our hunky avaters yummy lol

so hows life treating you? have you anyone special in ya life??

luv sam xxxx

[Modified by: ??????? MRS C ??????? (sammy c ) on October 22, 2007 10:04 PM]
  • jaynekukjaynekuk Posts: 2,893
    Hi Sam.

The only special males in my life are my son,and 2 little grandsons.

Me and Tom,were getting on ok,and i thought he was handling us being split up, but he has messed that up today with being a div. He cant let go off me. image

I shall not be with anyone else for a long long time,not interested to be honest. Dont mind having "special friends" though,if you know what i mean. image

Time will tell.

love jayne.x :\)
  • Hello chickenpie! Long time no see hehe how's married life treating you? You really should come on here more often you know, you're a big miss ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

All the best TTC hun, im sure you're having lots of fun..... wink wink!

Joanne xxxxxx
    hotprincess im so glad to hear from u babe

married life is just the best i am so happy and having lots of fun making babys lol

hows things with you? any more probs with the neighbours???

i will try to come on here more

luv sam xxx