Henry in Ugly Betty....

Is it just me or is Henry fit in a geeky kind of way??????image

• ecr1975ecr1975 Posts: 288
    nope, not just you! i was wondering the same thing just last night! Gotta love Betty!

• That is hilarious. When he got angry there was a sparkle, as amanda and mark said . LOVE THAT SHOW !!
  • nope its not just you thought that last week when he was drunk sat on bettys stairs
  • nic_linenic_line Posts: 412
    phew - glad im not the only one!!

Ugly Betty is fab... hope Justin doesnt go too off the rails though image

And wouldnt it be cool if Amandas dad was someone famous... like Michael Douglas (gotta be old-ish!) and he came on the show to do a cameo?!?
  • I usually go for dirty rugged looking men but both myself and my best mate think he is blatently HOT in real life. Google image him and you'll see what I mean!
  • Lilith1980Lilith1980 Posts: 1,227
    I'm afraid I have to go against the grain and say Daniel any time! He is hot!!
  • Lilith1980Lilith1980 Posts: 1,227
    I'm afraid I have to go against the grain and say Daniel any time! He is hot!!
  • vicki2323vicki2323 Posts: 2,451
    I'm with lilith1980 on this one.
  • piper06ukpiper06uk Posts: 807
    i like bith but dont you think amandas dad will be bradford!!
  • emaroid2emaroid2 Posts: 316
    Doesnt anyone else think Bradford is fit ?

I think my crush is left over from the "Jim Robinson" days tee hee

Em X
  • piper06ukpiper06uk Posts: 807
    i just remeber jim having his heart attack while the evil women stood by and watched.............. sob sob..
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    Not being funny girls, but Daniel is just Lurrrrvely if you ask me, but I wouldnt kick Henry out of bed for farting either!

xx
  • nic_linenic_line Posts: 412
    bradford isnt her dad im afraid.... they did the dna test last week on his ear hair!!! not sure who else it could be though - maybe bettys dad, tehe?!?!?
  • jemcoljemcol Posts: 1,162
    henry is such a hottie, wonder whats going to happen tonight cant wait